Who is the next Coach at Science Hill.....

TnRiverRat

Well, Tornado89...you are sadly mistaken...the "pulse" is DEFINITELY not what cowboyking has his finger on. And, I don't know what the rest of you think...but I have NO idea who this coach beck guy is and why in the world sullivan south would want him anyway? I mean, sullivan south already has the next phil fulmer in house...why would they need to look outside the school if carter left. I mean, NEBODY in the "know" is keenly aware of how bad the sullivan south community wants coach haynie to take over the reigns.

R.M. Nelson for President! And, without question, he would have to take his "buddy" the cowboy with him as VP.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well how good was Matt Eads' team in middle school?

That must of been 2001. Ut..oh...sorry about that one. I stand corrected. Bluff City Beat Colonial Heights for the championship. That would have been Jake McMillian, and Jake Hicks 8th grade year. It was a good year for Colonial Heights...Bluff City must have been tough.

Well, Tornado89...you are sadly mistaken...the "pulse" is DEFINITELY not what cowboyking has his finger on. And, I don't know what the rest of you think...but I have NO idea who this coach beck guy is and why in the world sullivan south would want him anyway? I mean, sullivan south already has the next phil fulmer in house...why would they need to look outside the school if carter left. I mean, NEBODY in the "know" is keenly aware of how bad the sullivan south community wants coach haynie to take over the reigns.

R.M. Nelson for President! And, without question, he would have to take his "buddy" the cowboy with him as VP.

Well search and ye shall find...and I don't mind proclaiming it but Hunter Jordan is a sharp dressed man. And if all Hades' broke loose then there are those who would stand up. Hunter and Father Greg are two different animals.

There is a Coach Beck on both Tennessee High's and Sullivan East's staffs.

That must of been 2001. Ut..oh...sorry about that one. I stand corrected. Bluff City Beat Colonial Heights for the championship. That would have been Jake McMillian, and Jake Hicks 8th grade year. It was a good year for Colonial Heights...Bluff City must have been tough.

The 2001 team beat Colonial Heights twice. The Bluff City quarterback was Justin Hicks. Matt Eads was a freshman @ East in the fall of 2001.

This goes to show everyone that success at the middle school level doesn't always equal success at the high school level or vice versa.

Edited by THSVikings2004

There is a Coach Beck on both Tennessee High's and Sullivan East's staffs.

First of all I do not think Coach Carter will leave South, if he does head to the Hill Coach Haynie would take over the show. I do not know anything about the Becks, but I can say they are not on the radar at South. A note to the Toppers: championship teams are built from December to August you better choose a leader and get to work. I have heard that Sullivan Centrals program is falling deeper into disaray, because they will not name a Coach. Sad for the kids.

First of all I do not think Coach Carter will leave South, if he does head to the Hill Coach Haynie would take over the show. I do not know anything about the Becks, but I can say they are not on the radar at South. A note to the Toppers: championship teams are built from December to August you better choose a leader and get to work. I have heard that Sullivan Centrals program is falling deeper into disaray, because they will not name a Coach. Sad for the kids.

Speaking for my son, he has bypassed wrestling and baseball to concentrate on football next year. I know many of the boys are hitting the gym and trying to be patient on the announcement of a new coach. I agree, the sooner the better!

Edited by PowrPlus

Any word on the street about the status of who, when, etc....

Only rumors . . . I know they (the powers that be) would like to have someone by the first of the year.

Its interesting that "some" of the rumors that I have heard over the last 6-8 weeks, have come to pass.

Edited by PowrPlus

Not being from this area, I don't know the situation of SHHS athletics prior to the new AD. I do know that Keith Turner is dedicated to SHHS and to doing what is best for the school and more importantly what is best for the student athletes. His decision regarding the new head football coach will take into account the needs of the players, the school, and interaction with the athletic department staff and coaches. His direction thus far at SHHS is positive and he will only continue to improve ALL the athletic programs.