Walker Valley head coach

Umpire2829

As I have said before Walker Valley can not afford Mullinax....Not that he would not enjoy the challenge but he is only teaching 2 classes and he is the AD @ Armurchee. And the reason he was @ Ooltewah was becuase of his close relationship with Benny and wanting to support his good friend.

As someone that is close to Mullinax I can assure you he will not be @ Walker Valley he is making to much $$$ and he is happy where he is.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I have said before Walker Valley can not afford Mullinax....Not that he would not enjoy the challenge but he is only teaching 2 classes and he is the AD @ Armurchee. And the reason he was @ Ooltewah was becuase of his close relationship with Benny and wanting to support his good friend.

As someone that is close to Mullinax I can assure you he will not be @ Walker Valley he is making to much $$$ and he is happy where he is.

Mullinax's record @ Armurchee was not too hot.

Mullinax's record @ Armurchee was not too hot.

Compared to the 3 previous years when this team wins 3 games in a season that is considered good. Mullinax may never win a championship @ Armurchee but he will get to a point where they will be .500 and that should be considered a success seeing what he has to wotk with.

Mullinax has visited with the administration and has been @ the school but WV is still trying to put an offer together. If he comes back to Tennessee he can only draw 85% of his retirement so that would mean that WV and the Bradley Co. school board would have to come up with an extra 25K to get in the ball park as to what he is making @ Armurchee. Mullinax has his masters degree and 30 years of experience so that equals a salary of approx. 55K in Bradley Co. then you have the retirement (85%) wich would be another 20K. So where is the extra 25K going to come from because with his TN retirement I can assure you he is making 100K @ Armurchee.

If the difference was 10K I would say that the boosters could make that difference up but not 25K that is another level. So, Mullinax stays @ Armurchee and WV hires a young gun that has some striong ties to the Cleveland / Bradley Co. area? Who is this person?

Edited by Oskie1