toughest team rules

red_nation

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, this is a football board not english class, get that mess out of here.

"When we listen to someone or read what they say, we judge them by (a) what they say and (:lol: how they say it."

------ Mark Twain

There is no such thing as a FOOTBALL BOARD; there is a FOOTBALL BOARD IN ENGLISH.

"When we listen to someone or read what they say, we judge them by (a) what they say and (B) how they say it."

------ Mark Twain

There is no such thing as a FOOTBALL BOARD; there is a FOOTBALL BOARD IN ENGLISH.

"ignorant people think it's the noise which fighting cats make that is so aggravating; but it aint so, it's the sickening grammar they use."

-mark twain-

:thumb: i love mark twain :lol:

I know TC before every home game they have to go to their indoor facility and take a nap so they aint runnin around after school.

That's not strict coaching that’s baby-sitting. If the coaches enforced the rule, "do not go run around after school, go rest" that would be different, the coach apparently doesn’t have enough faith in his team to do that so I doubt he is a very strict coach.

Morris goes by that at Milan as well as a 9:00 curfew on Thursday nights. If anyone is out after 9 and a coach finds out, they dont dress Friday. No questions asked.

I'm interested to see the responses and see where they are from.

I think that discipline;

1. training to act in accordance with rules; drill: military discipline.

2. activity, exercise, or a regimen that develops or improves a skill; training: A daily stint at the typewriter is excellent discipline for a writer.

3. punishment inflicted by way of correction and training.

4. the rigor or training effect of experience, adversity, etc.: the harsh discipline of poverty.

5. behavior in accord with rules of conduct; behavior and order maintained by training and control: good discipline in an army.

6. a set or system of rules and regulations.

is probably the key to succesful programs. Without it you can't have much of a program. The curfew sounds like a great idea.

Good post. :thumb:

That's not strict coaching that’s baby-sitting. If the coaches enforced the rule, "do not go run around after school, go rest" that would be different, the coach apparently doesn’t have enough faith in his team to do that so I doubt he is a very strict coach.

Morris goes by that at Milan as well as a 9:00 curfew on Thursday nights. If anyone is out after 9 and a coach finds out, they dont dress Friday. No questions asked.

Seriously not trying to be sarcastic, but I think at this point if Satterfield made his players sit on their butt and watch American Idol from 3:00 until gametime, I couldn't question it :thumb: