Anderson County Basketball

orcat

Is there a better COUNTY than Anderson for girls basketball in this state? Oak Ridge is a nationally known program. Clinton High School is going to have a great season and so is Oliver Springs (Anderson County girls go there) and Anderson County High School is an awesome school for girls athletics. Does any County have it better? All 4 of these schools could make it to the state tournament except that Clinton has to go through OR!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a better COUNTY than Anderson for girls basketball in this state? Oak Ridge is a nationally known program. Clinton High School is going to have a great season and so is Oliver Springs (Anderson County girls go there) and Anderson County High School is an awesome school for girls athletics. Does any County have it better? All 4 of these schools could make it to the state tournament except that Clinton has to go through OR!

Yeah Andersoon County is good for girls basketball and Clinton is going to be good but having to go through OR is going to be I think to hard for them. But they do have a chance

I don't doubt it. I do believe they have the best referees and scorers in all of Tennessee. They need to bring them with them when they get to Murfreesboro.

All four could bring home a championship.

Clinton has a very young team, so they will struggle some this year. They have two freshman that started varsity. They had a combined score of 31 points on Tuesday night game, according to the radio broadcast. Sounds like they are getting the job done and are going to help Clinton a great deal this year. Look forward to hearing more about them. Best of luck to them this year.

WHERE DID THE DUPREE SISTERS GO? WHY DID THEY LEAVE A.C. ?

The Faith Dupree and her sister transferred to Webb. I'm not sure how good AC will be but losing both of those girls will surely hurt AC.

As for AC winning the Region, they wont!. Stone Memorial will probably win the district and Austin East will more than likely repeat as Region Champs.

And as for AC losing to Stone Memorial, Loudon and Kingston, I agree with the first two, however, Kingston has lost both of their games in the HOF Tourney, against Wartburg and White County. If they dont change some things and change them fast, the Lady Jackets are in for a long season.