Golden Tate

War Eagles

Golden Tate will represent the East in the All-American Bowl in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida on January 4th. Kickoff is 5:00 p.m. EST. Tate will play receiver. I believe Tate's top schools are Notre Dame, Vanderbilt, South Carolina, and Alabama. The JPII standout rushed for 1,413 yards and 23 touchdowns and he also caught the ball 28 times for 510 yards and had six receiving TDs. Good luck to Tate. :thumb:

Golden Tate will represent the East in the All-American Bowl in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida on January 4th. Kickoff is 5:00 p.m. EST. Tate will play receiver. I believe Tate's top schools are Notre Dame, Vanderbilt, South Carolina, and Alabama. The JPII standout rushed for 1,413 yards and 23 touchdowns and he also caught the ball 28 times for 510 yards and had six receiving TDs. Good luck to Tate. :thumb:

I think Seward of the Burro's has better numbers.

Too bad he doesnt play for a private school huh........

Is Tate even Catholic.......I wonder

I am fairly certain you have to be a graduating senior to even go, so it has nothing to do with "private schools". Jaques Seward is only a junior according to the Hillsboro roster. Golden Tate is a senior. Chris Donald is another Tennessee player on the team. Tennessee is turning out some big-time players lately.

I am fairly certain you have to be a graduating senior to even go, so it has nothing to do with "private schools". Jaques Seward is only a junior according to the Hillsboro roster. Golden Tate is a senior. Chris Donald is another Tennessee player on the team. Tennessee is turning out some big-time players lately.

Yeah you could be right; I thought Seward was a senior too........ :thumb:

Is Donald playing in the All American Bowl as well as the US Army All American Game in San Antonio? Thanks.

Is Donald playing in the All American Bowl as well as the US Army All American Game in San Antonio? Thanks.

I'm sorry, there are now TWO All-american Bowls! Chris Donald is playing in the US Army All-American Bowl in San Antonio and Golden Tate in the Offense/Defense All-American Bowl in Florida. We have to specify now. I didn't know there were now two. This is the first year for the one in Ft. Lauderdale. My mistake.

I'm sorry, there are now TWO All-american Bowls! Chris Donald is playing in the US Army All-American Bowl in San Antonio and Golden Tate in the Offense/Defense All-American Bowl in Florida. We have to specify now. I didn't know there were now two. This is the first year for the one in Ft. Lauderdale. My mistake.

Congrats to Tate. He gets offered to play in this game, which is Unapproved Website new All American Bowl, And he got a scholarship offer from Notre Dame this week!! Not bad for a High School Senior :thumb:

John005.

Thanks. Rivals stepping up the pressure on Lemming. About time. Good for Golden, and congrats to him on the ND Scholly offer. Will he have the opportunity to play baseball like the Szzzzmmaaarrgeeeiiiiaaa kid?