Waren County

Oldschoolpioneer1

This team is NOT showing any improvement.

I do belive there has been some improvement. There has been alot of lineup changes and the Senior injury didnt help. The girls seem to be out of sink and sluggish and as soon as they get behind by a few points their attitudes seem to change.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Instead of a BAD coach.

I don`t see any inprovement either. When their down, the coach sits down to. NO coaching what so ever. There needs to be a house cleaning from the top of the program down thru middle school. But wait, her brother will not fire her!!!

Would not sit well at family dinners.

Edited by pioneer95

Instead of a BAD coach.

I don`t see any inprovement either. When their down, the coach sits down to. NO coaching what so ever. There needs to be a house cleaning from the top of the program down thru middle school. But wait, her brother will not fire her!!!

I totally agree with this post.

Does anyone else notice that her brother can not be found at the girls games and magically appears for the boys games? I still wish the girls the absolute best. Keep your heads up Lady Pioneers.

Instead of a BAD coach.

I don't totally agree with this post, I think coach Eades coaches to the end of each game, but if your way behind in a game its almost human nature NOT to be totally enrapted in a game.

BUMP ????? Is this thread dying like this program?

It shouldn't be!!! Warren County was ROUTED, TOTALLY DOMINATED on the court, and on the coaching end. 74 - 37 . That's right another rout. This team scored 4 points in the 1st quarter (10 turnovers) . This team scored 4 points in 3rd Quarter (7 turnovers) This team has gone back to not playing a lick of defense. The only scoring we did was in the 4th quarter with our starters in against their 3rd string. Why do I care, its obvious no one with say-so does.

I feel sorry for any kid in the elementary level that wants to be a Lady Pioneer. 3-16 record, getting closer to that magical 200 losses. Coaching=Teaching. I know they are young, but it will not get better.

Girls try not to read a post like this and let it bring you down. This person is apparently someone that has a bad past with the Warren County program. Hold your heads up and keep playing hard you are a young team that has alot of pressure on you to win a game. You girls did play hard last night against Coffee Co and keep playing with your hearts and your ability and eventually a win will come. Dont let a post like this discourage you from trying to improve yourself. And Hoop20 if you have an elementary or High School child maybe you should move to another town since this program is such an issue for you.

Girls try not to read a post like this and let it bring you down. This person is apparently someone that has a bad past with the Warren County program. Hold your heads up and keep playing hard you are a young team that has alot of pressure on you to win a game. You girls did play hard last night against Coffee Co and keep playing with your hearts and your ability and eventually a win will come. Dont let a post like this discourage you from trying to improve yourself. And Hoop20 if you have an elementary or High School child maybe you should move to another town since this program is such an issue for you.

Trickey you tell us !! How long does Coach Eads get to produce? I as a coach have always understood that at some point I HAD to show a good product of the sports field.

Seems to me she has had her chance. If she wants to stay and teach there; fine.

If she wants to continue to coach then she'll have to go elsewhere.

And no, I dont live or work at a WC school or have a child in Warren County just stating what I assume as a coach is obvious.