Hampton @ Friendship Christian

Ole3putt

Hampton don't let Friendship get to you. We can play with anyone. Let me give you some info. We beat David Crockett which beat Sullivan East and Greenville. We should of beat Johnson County but 7 turnovers. I'd say we was two td's better than Johnson County. Which that would mean that we would of beat Tn High and Sullivan South and then we beat Unico which beat Elizabethton. So you see Hampton could of played with all of the 4a and 5a schools. We beat all the region 2a schools easy. Just play smash mouth football and lay the wood. Keep on chopping. and by the way don't forget that in the last three years Hampton has played Three State Champs! Trousdale, Alcoa, Knox Catholic. and for sake if we can play with Alcoa we sure can play with Friendship!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say we're coming down there to Bust FC in the mouth! Who gives a crap about recruits? We're gonna win this game, and you'll like it! I May be eating Crow Saturday morning, but I've ate possum, skunk and groundhog before, so it can't be worse than that! Buckle up boys, this is gonna be a riot!

Rook, you're not one of us, you're sitting on the FC side unless you tell us your real name! Come out of the closet BOY, cause we don't like doubters!

Nuff said!

Hampton don't let Friendship get to you. We can play with anyone. Let me give you some info. We beat David Crockett which beat Sullivan East and Greenville. We should of beat Johnson County but 7 turnovers. I'd say we was two td's better than Johnson County. Which that would mean that we would of beat Tn High and Sullivan South and then we beat Unico which beat Elizabethton. So you see Hampton could of played with all of the 4a and 5a schools. We beat all the region 2a schools easy. Just play smash mouth football and lay the wood. Keep on chopping. and by the way don't forget that in the last three years Hampton has played Three State Champs! Trousdale, Alcoa, Knox Catholic. and for sake if we can play with Alcoa we sure can play with Friendship!

Seems logical to me. I hope this year makes it four state champs in a row. I like that who beat so and so, who beat so and so stuff.

I say we're coming down there to Bust FC in the mouth! Who gives a crap about recruits? We're gonna win this game, and you'll like it! I May be eating Crow Saturday morning, but I've ate possum, skunk and groundhog before, so it can't be worse than that! Buckle up boys, this is gonna be a riot!

Rook, you're not one of us, you're sitting on the FC side unless you tell us your real name! Come out of the closet BOY, cause we don't like doubters!

Nuff said!

Get-em 25!

I think Friendship showed the team they are capable of being. Hampton is a very good football team as well. Should be a good game to go watch. I think it will be close at half but then FC pulls away in the end. I am going to go ahead and give my predictions.

FC:28

Hampton:14

Good luck to both teams and go play your hearts out. :rolleyes:

Nuff said!

ATABOY Twofives bro, I could tell you've got some heart. Darook knows nothing about 1a football, don't have a clue what we run, didn't know Friendship was a private school, couldn't tell Harriman had some Black guys, thinks we are the best public school in the state, He don't have a clue that Friendship Beat Gordonsville by only one point, a public school. Then picks us to lose by 21. We have been underrated in every single playoff game, called a one man team that couldn't stand a chance against region 2 without Adam. Even earlier in the year, one of the Friendship people claimed to watch us scrimmage Davy Crockett, gave Adam alot of praise ,but said the rest of the team was terrible. I remember this stuff, because I thought we might meet Friendship, I thought it would be nice to beat his bunch after he throwed off on us like he did. I've got a good feeling it a coming. To get on here and run down a bunch of kids is classless, he needs a big dose of that Crow we've been handing out every Saturday morning. Now dadgumit GETTTTTTURRRRRDUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

ATABOY Twofives bro, I could tell you've got some heart. Darook knows nothing about 1a football, don't have a clue what we run, didn't know Friendship was a private school, couldn't tell Harriman had some Black guys, thinks we are the best public school in the state, He don't have a clue that Friendship Beat Gordonsville by only one point, a public school. Then picks us to lose by 21. We have been underrated in every single playoff game, called a one man team that couldn't stand a chance against region 2 without Adam. Even earlier in the year, one of the Friendship people claimed to watch us scrimmage Davy Crockett, gave Adam alot of praise ,but said the rest of the team was terrible. I remember this stuff, because I thought we might meet Friendship, I thought it would be nice to beat his bunch after he throwed off on us like he did. I've got a good feeling it a coming. To get on here and run down a bunch of kids is classless, he needs a big dose of that Crow we've been handing out every Saturday morning. Now dadgumit GETTTTTTURRRRRDUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

That Gordonsville team that you refer to is a very good team, and that game could have very easily gone the other way. It was a very good game, probably the best I've ever seen. And if you think you saying that your going to bust us in the mouth is supposed to scare us you're wrong. That Gordonsville team you refer to could bust you in the mouth, just like most of the teams in region 4.

But the middle schools don't allow players from other schools to play on their team prior to enrolling in their school. It's all about recruiting students to the school. All I am saying is that private schools should enroll students before they are allow a non-enrolled student to play on their team so that they will eventually enroll in the private school. RECRUITING: Plain & Simple.

Point taken. That started a couple of years ago and I don't like it either. For one thing it is not fair to those students who actually go to the school but maybe don't get to play. Anyway, there are many public/private issues and some are valid and some not. The thing that bugs me is that our boys don't always get credit where credit is due. Regardless of the situation, our boys go out to practice every day and work hard just like evrybody else. Our boys can be good boys, hard workers, rich or middle class, deer hunters, fishermen, have a lot of heart, etc, just like all the others. I'm sure we have a few that don't fit that bill, but doesn't everyone? the Can we agree on that? Have a great week and a safe trip to Possumtown. Hope no one gets hurt and everyone can just get along. :blink: