Hampton @ Friendship Christian

Ole3putt

That Gordonsville team that you refer to is a very good team, and that game could have very easily gone the other way. It was a very good game, probably the best I've ever seen. And if you think you saying that your going to bust us in the mouth is supposed to scare us you're wrong. That Gordonsville team you refer to could bust you in the mouth, just like most of the teams in region 4.

Wrong answer, Friendship only beat Monterey by 23, Harriman beat Monterey by 18 and we beat Harriman by 35. Don't really mean a whole lot, but it don't look like a one legged man at an --s kicking contest.Hampton is nobodys chump. ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong answer, Friendship only beat Monterey by 23, Harriman beat Monterey by 18 and we beat Harriman by 35. Don't really mean a whole lot, but it don't look like a one legged man at an --s kicking contest.Hampton is nobodys chump. ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL.

Some people love to talk smack, but no one is counting anybody out. Hampton wouldn't being heading our way if they didn't have what it takes. Our boys know they don't have anything in the bag. They will practice like it's all on the line (because it is!) and I'm sure your boys will too. At this time of year, it can ALWAYS go either way.

Has Slicky Ricky been banned.....one can only hope.

Seems like the muffin man went with Slick Rick. They may have killed one another after last nights game. I believe deep down, both were pretty good fellers. If they died ,I'd say Gut Wrench is in a bakery and Slick Rick is in a world of ---- ,smelly stuff.

Exactly...because, You thought temple would be champions because they beat S. Pitt, and then Friendship beat Temple, so now you think they'll be champions, and let me guess, if Hampton beats Friendship then they will be champions, and then if Hampton loses in the championship, the team from the west will be champions, right? Your going to keep predicting till you get it right.

Your not very smart are you.. read what you just posted, You kind of answered that yourself.. yes if hampton beats FCS i think they will win... and yes i thought spitt would win... and temple beat them.. so i gave Temple my respect and said i thought they would win... and now FCS beat them so the Team (not the Coach's ) has my respect i think they will win... but u knew that since you answered your dumb comment yourself.. of course if a better team win's ill pull for them to win... But im a Pirate fan through and through. Its called respect, hey maybe you should try that...I dont think im the only one that has went this direction.. Im not jumping ship's or trying to get it right.. im just seeing a better team. and there isnt one out there better than FCS...although i give hampton prop's i didnt think they would beat coalfeild congrats.. I just think FCS has to much for anyone....

Edited by Geno

Hampton don't let Friendship get to you. We can play with anyone. Let me give you some info. We beat David Crockett which beat Sullivan East and Greenville. We should of beat Johnson County but 7 turnovers. I'd say we was two td's better than Johnson County. Which that would mean that we would of beat Tn High and Sullivan South and then we beat Unico which beat Elizabethton. So you see Hampton could of played with all of the 4a and 5a schools. We beat all the region 2a schools easy. Just play smash mouth football and lay the wood. Keep on chopping. and by the way don't forget that in the last three years Hampton has played Three State Champs! Trousdale, Alcoa, Knox Catholic. and for sake if we can play with Alcoa we sure can play with Friendship!

When did you play David Crockett? Putting on stuff like this makes you look bad. Johnson County beat you. I guess when a team fumbles a lot against you it is because you all are so great. Saying you could beat South and TN High makes it seem you are on the moonshine. You probably think you could beat Mo West, Maryville, DB and Alcoa. You would have a hard time scoring on them.

Be happy with what you have got a good 1a football team. Try and win the 1a state but do not start on the bigger teams because believe me you do not stand a chance against them.

That game wasn't legit. It got out of hand and Temple made way to many mistakes. If either of us turns the ball over 7 times,it won't be much of a game. You only beat Trousdale by 7 and Temple beat them. You wasn't a 45 point better team than Temple. Just one of those games.

It dont matter who beat who by what when or where.... This is the semi finals to see who has a chance to make it to the dance. Lookin forward to seeing you folks in Possumtown. And by the way, if Slicky Ricky shows up on here today acting like he is a FC fan, pay no attention

He's a running back and a dandy. However, he's not 100% by any stretch and probably won't be a factor unless some type of miracle happens this week. (Some of your all's prayers I'm sure would help).

I was just wondering if it is John Markham I met John last year during the Davidson Academy game. He was in the 8th grade then. I thought it was sort of funny when one of his friends said you better remember this guy here b/c he will be a good player one day. Well I have kept up with FC and John this year and I have noticed that he has been playing and has scored several td's this year. I was just wondering how much of a role he plays in FC's scheme. I know Rickaway has another year and is a fine athlete will John fill that position in 08 as a jr ?

Good Luck Friendship I believe you have a good chance to win it all. Stay Focused

Good Luck to John. :thumb:

Edited by Rocking Chair

I was just wondering if it is John Markham I met John last year during the Davidson Academy game. He was in the 8th grade then. I thought it was sort of funny when one of his friends said you better remember this guy here b/c he will be a good player one day. Well I have kept up with FC and John this year and I have noticed that he has been playing and has scored several td's this year. I was just wondering how much of a role he plays in FC's scheme. I know Rickaway has another year and is a fine athlete will John fill that position in 08 as a jr ?

Good Luck Friendship I believe you have a good chance to win it all. Stay Focused

Good Luck to John. :thumb:

Little confused by the picture there dude. That aint FC. Anyway to answer your question, John Markham has been a big part of this team this year. However we lost him in the Temple game to a torn hammy. John is a freshman now and a great kid, he has a bright future in Possumtown. FC has several more rb's though that can all scoot pretty good. They even have another 8th grader dressing that is quick as a hiccup.