Hampton @ Friendship Christian

Ole3putt

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing I've said all along is we would have to be 14 points better than anyone in region 2 to be able to compete this week. Well we were at least 20 points better, so there is know doubt ,we can compete and we deserve this oppertunity. Our kids have really stepped it up since the loss of Townsend and I'd say he will finally be at 100 percent this week. We should be even better. I like our chances. GOOOODOGGGGG

The thing I've said all along is we would have to be 14 points better than anyone in region 2 to be able to compete this week. Well we were at least 20 points better, so there is know doubt ,we can compete and we deserve this oppertunity. Our kids have really stepped it up since the loss of Townsend and I'd say he will finally be at 100 percent this week. We should be even better. I like our chances. GOOOODOGGGGG

pujo, Good to hear AT. will be back at 100% this week. I just wish I could attend the game Friday night. I've been wanting to see Hampton play this yr and finally will be close enough for me to attend, but since we've been put out. I have all the family loading up going out of state for Thanksgiving weekend ( Razorback country) gota big game this weekend with LSU ( Go Hogs !!). Anyhow you guys have a safe trip & enjoy the game . I'll miss a good one !

Congragulations Pujo, for being the top poster and getting to the semi's. Best of Luck to the Dogs this week. Enjoy it. Hopefully the Rangers can elevate it's progarm where Hampton's already is. I wish you guys the best this week.

We started to run a picture of your backside in Sunday's paper but you're going to have to trade the Kansas City jacket for a Bulldog Blue. As loyal as you've been, they need to get you a free one. :thumb:

PS. Were is Fallsportsfan?

I would say if you want to win this year you may want to be 7-10 points better than TC last year. Just an opinion from GV. I think thats a fair yard stick to measure by.

Laugerhead says Friendship should win the game. L.L. is looking forward to coming to this game this week. Laugerhead thinks Jeremy Rickaway will be the difference. Does anyone know the status of John Markham? He got hurt the other night and didn't return.

Hey Slick Rick. If you want to change idenitys you need to change the third person thing. Maybe not ask the same questions over and over. :thumb:

[quote name='FallSportFan' date='Nov 19 2006 - 12:45 PM' post='826261328'

YOu got no credit, Wes took it all. :thumb:

I didn't mean for that to happen.

I was down in Murfreesboro when I sent the pics in to the STAR and put "FormerCteamPresident's" name on the cutlines - but the STAR's e-mail was down and the guys back in the office didn't get the cutlines, but one of the boys was able to open his e-mail up at home and got the pictures and the e-mail about the cutlines and forgot to tell Tim that Todd took the pictures. It was just a bad night on the computers. We didn't mean for my name to be on there. The only one that I actually took that ran was the one of Roop - he took the other two and I must say they turned out well.

We're running two more "CORRECTED" pictures in the paper tomorrow with the correct cutline and also giving a special mention to "CteamPresident" in my column that's coming out.

"FormerCteamPresident" I'll have you fixed up tomorrow.

-- Wes

Congragulations Pujo, for being the top poster and getting to the semi's. Best of Luck to the Dogs this week. Enjoy it. Hopefully the Rangers can elevate it's progarm where Hampton's already is. I wish you guys the best this week.

We started to run a picture of your backside in Sunday's paper but you're going to have to trade the Kansas City jacket for a Bulldog Blue. As loyal as you've been, they need to get you a free one. :thumb:

PS. Were is Fallsportsfan?

I think you've got a point, But I will have to say ,Hampton has been very kind to the whole family. I think the boys have adopted Little Pujo.

Krispy Kreme Karl says that Krispy Kreme Karl's Red Boiling Springs Bulldogs got whipped by Gut Wrench Gary's Friendship Christian squad. Krispy Kreme Karl says that Friendship Christian has a good team. Krispy Kreme Karl thinks that FCS will be tough for Hampton to beat. Krispy Kreme Karl says there's no way that Hampton will be able to throw the football on FCS and the Hampton line will have a tough time. Krispy Kreme Karl is coming to the game and will be cheering for the Bulldogs. Krispy Kreme Karl supports Bulldogs.

Krispy Kreme Karl is going to go eat some more donuts.

Edited by KrispyKremeKarl