Hampton @ Friendship Christian

Ole3putt

I think if hampton plays their game and doesn't turn the ball over like temple,they have a very good chance of beating fcs.The bulldogs are playing team ball now everyone has stepped it up in the playoffs they just need to step it up a little higher now,this is a different caliber team than they are use to seeing they have skilled players at every position. of course im picking hampton in a close game 28-24

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Geno. GV-FC was the championship game. I know its hard for others to accept. However after Friday night they will surely understand. Especially after the long quiet ride home.

I dont know what Hampton has for a QB. Im sure after watching films they know just how important that will be in a game with FC.

I hear Hampton is bringing another Mr. Football Canidate to play in region 4. Its going to be interesting to see how good he plays with better competition on the field. The one from Temple didnt do well. Its an awakening for them either way for sure. Its not as easy in region 4 to run up the stats. Which he will learn Friday.

I dont think I will be eating crow with this statement. I know how good players are in region 4. Hard to imagine someone playing at a higher level of skill. I say show me.

Hampton has a Very Good quarterback, Michael Lunsford. Tough, strong-armed, disciplined; Excellent reader when the Bulldogs veer. Also a very good defensive back.

This team has answered every challenge. They're a better-balanced team since the injury to Townsend; more weapons. A Very Tough team. FCS might be better, but they'll be pushed to the limit by Hampton.

If you're asking about Townsend, he had over a thousand yards before his injury; but it's worth noting, he, like the Great Runningback for Friendship Christian, could've had at least three times that many.

. . . .And, I might've missed your reply about the nine-point comeback in the final twelve seconds against Gordonsville. How'd they do that?

I'll I've got to say is a BUNCH of people are going to get fooled. We have been playing outstanding and we will be even better come Friday night.

pujo, how's the thread going ? I've been reading some good stuff.. even noticed a few new names & some that might have had other names at one time.. Hope the weather hasen't been to bad on you guys the past couple of days..

I'll I've got to say is a BUNCH of people are going to get fooled. We have been playing outstanding and we will be even better come Friday night.

I hope you are right Pujo. Id love to see another rumble in the mudhole. No team should go all the way without a few good fights. So far its been two blowouts and one fight for FC.

Hampton has a Very Good quarterback, Michael Lunsford. Tough, strong-armed, disciplined; Excellent reader when the Bulldogs veer. Also a very good defensive back.

This team has answered every challenge. They're a better-balanced team since the injury to Townsend; more weapons. A Very Tough team. FCS might be better, but they'll be pushed to the limit by Hampton.

If you're asking about Townsend, he had over a thousand yards before his injury; but it's worth noting, he, like the Great Runningback for Friendship Christian, could've had at least three times that many.

. . . .And, I might've missed your reply about the nine-point comeback in the final twelve seconds against Gordonsville. How'd they do that?

[/quote

First game (season) was by nine points. Second game (playoffs)was by one.

[/quote - - krichunaka - - 4:41 20 November]

First game (season) was by nine points. Second game (playoffs)was by one.

MO$$$$ Posted 50 minutes ago

Thanks Mo$$$$. I was having trouble with the math. As always.

Hey guys, I'm back. Been doing some more analysis and I've still got Hampton a 21 point underdog. I'm probably being generous because I'm a Hampton alum and fan. Looks like FC is going to have speed at all positions like Trousdale last year. That's bad for the away team because we won't be able to block them. Some people think just because we are big and tough we can run 4 yards and a cloud of dust. Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way.