Hampton @ Friendship Christian

Ole3putt

I feel like Friendship should win. I think Jeremy Rickaway is a great player. I think Michael Teeter (#18) is a really underrated player. I think Jon Miller (#6) is a very heady QB with a good arm. I think F.C.S has a great coaching staff. I think F.C.S is a very good defensive team. I think F.C.S wins by 35.

I think that you shouldn't think so much, you might hurt your undereducated head! and i say your undereducated because you think F.C.S. is going to win! Smarten up a little.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There should be no talk on here about pvt vs. public. If TSSAA has said that you all are in our division, and that to win the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP, we must go through you, then I accept that as our job. No disrespect.....but line your 11 with our 11 and we will see who wins. the only thing that I will guarantee, you will not see a repeat of last year from Hampton, and you will see one heck of a ballgame. Looking forward to it, onw I am outta here and on my way to K-town.

From all that I can gather, and trust me I've done alot of gathering ,Hampton looks like the better team. I'll give an example, Coalfield was about 14 points better than either Harriman or Midway. Harriman and Midway both played teams out of region 4 ,that gave Friendship some problems . Hampton should have beat Coalfield by 25. Looks good to me. GETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTURRRRRRRRRRRRRDUNNNNNNNNN

From all that I can gather, and trust me I've done alot of gathering ,Hampton looks like the better team. I'll give an example, Coalfield was about 14 points better than either Harriman or Midway. Harriman and Midway both played teams out of region 4 ,that gave Friendship some problems . Hampton should have beat Coalfield by 25. Looks good to me. GETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTURRRRRRRRRRRRRDUNNNNNNNNN

Don't start comparing scores now. That wont get you anywhere. My boyz from the ship are going to the ship. 2006 IS OURS BABY. FRIENDSHIP ALL THE WAY!!!!!

Dude take that reasoning and put a buck with it and go buy you a coke. That has as much logic as saying look at Unaka's schedule, they played Hampton and Temple. Hampton won by 14 more points than Temple did so Hampton is 14 points better so the outcome of this game should be 54-21 FCS.....Do you buy it? No I dont either.

Besides, who did Midway play? Watertown.... We beat Watertown 35-0 and to use your word....It SHOULD have been worse.

Give me another reason Hampton is better

Edited by Possumtowner

I'm reading alot of the same comments this year as I saw last year from Hampton fans when they played TC...same region, different year, same result....ALL HAIL REGION 4!!!

I believe that statement you just made to be totally false... same result would require TC to be playing us next week but if I am correct.. they are doing suicides on some hardwood as we speak..

Edited by Bulldogs#1