Hampton @ Friendship Christian

Ole3putt

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets Go Dogs I am pumped :thumb: one last time and 48 minutes of football (Bustem in the Mouth) and (Get-er-don) Whooooooooooooo! The Hampton Nation is coming.

Whats up Pujo and Good Morning B) ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Lets get-er-don and Bustem in the Mouth ;)

Whats up Bigdog, ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL. Why not, Hit um in the mouth and GETTTTTTURRRRRRRRDUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Mornin Puj, I figered youd already be on the road. Shoot, you better hurry or youll miss kick off. Ole Possumtowner will be posten his predictions in a few minutes

Morning Possumtower, don't want to see any predictions out of you, might offend me ,I'm a testy one. Go DOGS

Possumtown (AP)-

Well fellers the day has arrived weve all been waitin fer. The Hampton Bulldogs invade Possumtown to take on the FC Commanders. Ole Possumtowner has been studing this game hard and heres whut he thinks.

After takin a peek at some film, ole Possumtowner was glad he had a widescreen cause them big uns wouldnt fit on his other tv. They got some big uns up near Roan Mountain. 77 is as big a feller as these eyes ever seen. Question is, he can create a pile but can he git around in the 3rd and 4th quarter. Hamptons gonna try and hold the ball and play keep away from the FC offense which has showed all year they can score from anywhere. Ole Possumtowner figures they will try and take away the run. Which aint a bad way to try and stop these here firery green men from Possumtown. Trouble is, FC can sling that rock all over the field if in they get to feeling like they should.

I hear ole Brother Wilson give these fellers a takin to last night and had them Commanders ready to go. I'd sure wished I could of made that Pep rally. Hes a good talker and gits them boys all kinds of farred up.

I kind a figure this game may be close fer a while. Lots of emotions on both sides. Hampton thinks they have something to prove. FC knows they do. Look fer the score to be farely close at the half. Something like 13-7 FC best I can figure.

In the 2nd half look for the Commanders to take over. Playin both ways against this bunch will really wear ya down. Miller, Rickaway, Teeter, Alsup, Preston, McKnight, Doak, Stevens and them firery linemen will do what they need to do. Look fer Miller to have a big night, especially in the 2nd half.

Final score will be 34-19 FCS. Theres just too many good uns on this team.

Jest remember Hampton fans, it aint personal. Shoot, we like you fellers but we kind of look at it like this, we are tryin to cross the crick without gettin our feet wet, you boys are that last big ole rock we need to jump on before we get across.

Anyway, thats the way it will shake out. You fellers have a safe trip to Possumtown today and shoot, you better git going or you'll miss the kickin off.

Possum , I think you've done your homework, sounds about right as far as the gameplan goes.I've got a funny feeling ,Friendship is going to be seeing the best Hampton anybody has seen all year. I don't think Friendship has the speed Harriman does ,but I do think they play a better brand of football. When Hampton played Coalfield,they only played 3 or 4 both ways and it looked to me like they were the ones tired. Hampton has been a second half team all year with the exception of the last two weeks. Looks like the playoffs has woke them up and the're now playing all 4 quarters. I can't predict scores or anything else ,but Ido think were in for a treat. Shoot its the 4th round,its supposed to be good.

Well, it's finally gameday! One last time to repeat my mantra: Stay focused, don't be over-awed by ANYONE, stay injury-free, and just PLAY YOUR GAME. Many times in the past, we'd have just as good a team as someone else, but they'd freeze up and choke. Not so this year. Here's hoping they keep it rolling. Everyone have a safe trip down, and here's hoping we can look ahead to next week! GO DOGS!