Mt. Pleasant @ Jackson Christian

wuzMP63

:thumb:

just a question but does SHHS stand for Science Hill and if it does i lived around there for a while and i played my college ball at Carson-Newman.

No, Spring Hill...one of the schools in Maury County with Mt.Pleasant...it gets old hearing about how they believe they're the best in our county...Maybe this year, maybe last year...but in most years they aren't, but believe they are.

Edited by SHHSRaiders27

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, Spring Hill...one of the schools in Maury County with Mt.Pleasant...it gets old hearing about how they believe they're the best in our county...Maybe this year, maybe last year...but in most years they aren't, but believe they are.

yeah. i was just wondering because i have special ties to science hill. i helped coach the linebackers there for a while. i was never an official coach but i did help.

good luck to jcs in the championship game. represent the west well.

Well, if this doesn't prove to Mt.Pleasant fans that they're nothing without Dailey, I don't know what does...twice this year when Dailey gets shut down, and MP gets nailed.

He is a great player & will be back for a strong senior year...nevertheless it does show what can happen if he is shut down. Sorry but MP is just another team without him. It's like that fast kid in youth football, if you have one just toss it to him & let him do his thing. Not a lot of offensive coaching strategy/scheming if you have that kind of player. I predict the tape of this game will make the rounds especially amoung Region 6 coaches...

What happened to Marco? I thought he was supposed to be so good that no one could stop him?

noone is so good that you can't stop them. if jbhs would have tackled him at first contact last week he would have had about -50 yards on the night. it just sounds like jcs is a very well coached football team.

good luck jcs.

[

But honestly? there is no better quarterback than brandon springer was. whether mp's QB was nominated or not, u don't get any better than that guy was. he tore us up all night, n no mistakin that. still, i don't think our defense played up to its potential either. being at home with the state championship within our grasp next week should fix that

quote name=TWizzy551' date='Nov 18 2006 - 09:09 PM' post='826260310]

I agree with yah there. You don't find get much better than Springer. Hats off to him and to Lake County!!

Congratulations to Jackson Christian!!!! They have represented their school, Region 8A, West Tennessee, and God well through the entire playoffs. I sincerely admire a team that can put it all out on the field and show what they are made of while resisting the temptation to talk smack and boast about what they can do. JCS has had plenty to boast about but they haven't, and their fans haven't. I truly believe that they have given all the glory to God. May He continue to bless JCS next week.