Mt. Pleasant @ Jackson Christian

wuzMP63

Exactly. That's why I wanted them to get beat, even better though...they got killed...I hope they enjoy their drive back to Mt.Dailey

I'm not sure SH touched Marco in the two series he played against them in the preseason, sure ya'll looked great against the freshmen. Maybe people think Mp is the best team in the county because they have won 35 games and 3 Region titles the last 3 years. I try to pull for all Maury Co. schools when they are playing other schools, but SH just lost my vote. Tell me about SH stellar last 3 or 4 years.

Congrats to JCS.Awesome Defense.

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats JCS. Two words for you "Got Speed"? Yes you guys do. Man I haven't seen Marco contained like that since the first game of the year, Giles Co. a 3A school. Hats off to your team they just flat out beat the dickens out of us tonight.

No excuses out of me, we just simply got beat.

The speed of that defense is crazy. Never seen Marco make it around the corner

and have 4-5 defenders on him just like that. Our offense never had a chance to even get going. Good job to JCS is all there is to say.

To our guys, thank you so much, so very much for the great season you all had.

Hold your heads up very high and walk with pride because all of you have taken mTp farther than anyone ever has. We are very,very proud of you and no matter what you are still champions and winners here at home!

I will be right here again rootin for you guys next year :thumb:

THANK YOU TIGERS!

Yah got class Bigby :thumb:. And your boys should be proud.. Top 4 in the state and going farther than ever is a huge accomplishment.

i dont know anything about yall are those big losses?? will yall have more a "rebuiding" year next year? or come back firing in 2a?

Congrats to all the JCS players, fans, supporters. You are the only west tn team left in the runnings, REPRESENT US WELL! We know you will, I have heard nothing but good things about this program. I am fully aware that you guys are completely focused on the big game friday, but what is the verdict on how you will fair in the new region?

Sorry, I know your season is not over yet, but several people and myself are just really curious...

I mean no disrespect at all to MP...but the Lake County team we played last week would have beaten the MP team we played tonight...no question in my mind

I agree. Lake Co was MUCH better than Mt Pleasant. Great game JCS. Thank you for the great effort !

GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Philip 4:13

to all of the MP players and fans...you have a great team...you are blessed to heve made it so far...next yr Daily will be back and so will MP...good luck...as for how JCS will fair in 2A...can't say I have watched alot of teams in that region this yr...we played USJ and won...they will be improved however...I think we will be middle of the pack...honeslty making top four would be a huge goal...just getting in playoffs...may be too much to ask though...I am looking forward to it...I love football...and good football even more...so win or lose it will be fun...but for now I want to savor a magical year...and this has been one...

to all of the MP players and fans...you have a great team...you are blessed to heve made it so far...next yr Daily will be back and so will MP...good luck...as for how JCS will fair in 2A...can't say I have watched alot of teams in that region this yr...we played USJ and won...they will be improved however...I think we will be middle of the pack...honeslty making top four would be a huge goal...just getting in playoffs...may be too much to ask though...I am looking forward to it...I love football...and good football even more...so win or lose it will be fun...but for now I want to savor a magical year...and this has been one...

What's wrong Jaxman? Can't sleep? I can't either! Too much adrenaline. Seems we are picked as the underdog Friday. We need to keep it that way and stay focused. Of course I'm sure Stew will take care of the focus part.

:thumb:

sleepless nights...standing up for the entire last 3 games...man I'm to old for all this...but it sure has been fun

Yeah, It's been great and these young men will always remember this (and I don't just mean the winning). I'm burning your DVD right now. Have to go into work at 7 on what appears to be 3 hrs sleep. Oh well, it was worth it!

:thumb:

Edited by MetFan

The fellas definitely sent a message to the East/ Middle Tennessee teams tonight.

Dude, Mt. Pleasant was the only middle Tennessee team who lost (2A-5A middle Tennessee won), but man did we get spanked in the second half. All our plays were geared toward Daily. Our one man show was exposed bigtime. I was embarrassed. We were outcoached, outplayed, outclassed, & everything else. He needs to shade .1 or.2 more seconds off that 40 yard time. He was close to breaking a couple but couldn't keep his feet and we need a passing game. We should move him back TB and move David Brown to QB. MP gets the whole team back though, namely Daily.

Getting stopped that first drive set the tone. The JC D toughened up when we got to 15 yard line. Props to JCS, they definitely have more team speed. They were the better football team. Also, I was impressed with the class of the fans and the prayer before the game was great. If I have kids, then I might send them to a school like that. If you can't beat'em join'em :thumb: To mrbigster. Lake Co probably would have beat us too. Maybe we'll get a shot at you guys next year. Good luck and God bless to JCS. You guys deserve the trophy. Go get it.

wuzMP63...thanks for your kind comments...honestly you guys are much much better than you played last night...Daily is the real deal...even more so than I had worried about all week...I think we got some early scores and took you out of your game...if it had been close at the end I would hate to have been betting against you...look at the first half...we played well...and only lead by 6 at the half...Daily will be back next year and if I was making an early bet I would put my money on MP...congrats on a great yr...your fans showed class at the game and since on this board...speaks well of MP and your team...