Best 10 Teams in the State..?

I agree. Alcoa has shown this year that they can play with the best teams in the state. Losing a close one to Maryville, Losing to Fulton, and beating McCallie. I will be very suprised if they don't dominate the next two games.

I wouldn't be surprised if they dominated semi's but state I would definately be surprised. People aren't putting Goodpasture in their top 10 for no reason.

My list:

1. Maryville

2. Brentwood Academy

3. Fulton

4. Goodpasture

5. Alcoa

6. McCallie

7. Riverdale

8. Red Bank

9. Smyrna

10. Hillsboro

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't be surprised if they dominated semi's but state I would definately be surprised. People aren't putting Goodpasture in their top 10 for no reason.

My list:

1. Maryville

2. Brentwood Academy

3. Fulton

4. Goodpasture

5. Alcoa

6. McCallie

7. Riverdale

8. Red Bank

9. Smyrna

10. Hillsboro

ooltewah is 13-0 in 5A and they aren't in your top ten for the state and red bank lost in 4 a and they are, and riverdale has lost twice...give me a break

ooltewah is 13-0 in 5A and they aren't in your top ten for the state and red bank lost in 4 a and they are, and riverdale has lost twice...give me a break

I would agree with you mneballer21. It appears that Oolteway has improved after the refs pulled that game our for you versus William Blount. Nice win versus Farragut. Good luck next week.

My list:

1. Maryville

2. Brentwood Academy

3. Fulton

4. Goodpasture

5. Alcoa

6. McCallie

7. Riverdale

8. Red Bank

9. Smyrna

10. Hillsboro

In your opinion, would McCallie beat Ooltewah?

Top Ten gets a bit iffy near the bottom for me. Top five would be:

1.Maryville(so far ahead it's rediculous. Anyone that doesn't have them #1 is stupid).

2.Ooltewah(slight edge over the D2s due to being my team)

3.Brentwood Academy(Edged McCallie, balanced team)

4.McCallie(BJ Coleman, talented. Lost closely)

5.Riverdale(beat Smyrna in every aspect of the game except heart and final score)

After that, it'd be Fulton, Alcoa, White Station, Evangelical, Hillsboro, Red Bank and Smyrna too close to call for my comfort.

Top Ten gets a bit iffy near the bottom for me. Top five would be:

1.Maryville(so far ahead it's rediculous. Anyone that doesn't have them #1 is stupid).

2.Ooltewah(slight edge over the D2s due to being my team)

3.Brentwood Academy(Edged McCallie, balanced team)

4.McCallie(BJ Coleman, talented. Lost closely)

5.Riverdale(beat Smyrna in every aspect of the game except heart and final score)

After that, it'd be Fulton, Alcoa, White Station, Evangelical, Hillsboro, Red Bank and Smyrna too close to call for my comfort.

I know its a new school and you may not be familiar with it yet but Ravenwood should probably start to pop up in your Top Ten list sometime soon. Good luck against Smyrna...maybe you will get to meet Ravenwood face to face in a couple weeks and get more familiar with the team.

To be honest I just did that off the top of my head. I forgot about Ooltewah. I heard about them but never seen them play. Riverdale lost to McCallie and got upset by Smyrna. They are still pretty good to me. Who did Red Bank lose to? Yeah...Maryville.

If this makes you feel any better:

1. Maryville

2. Brentwood Academy

3. Fulton

4. Goodpasture

5. Alcoa

6. McCallie

7. Ooltewah

8. Red Bank

9. Smyrna

10. Hillsboro

Edited by machine

I know its a new school and you may not be familiar with it yet but Ravenwood should probably start to pop up in your Top Ten list sometime soon. Good luck against Smyrna...maybe you will get to meet Ravenwood face to face in a couple weeks and get more familiar with the team.

I'd personally like to avenge that homecoming loss for Smyrna against Ravenwood but I am in no means looking past Ooltewah whatsoever. :rolleyes:

McCallie/Ooltewah game would be a great one. I went to the McCallie game tonight and they do have a terrific team. I think BJ would pick Ooltewah apart in the secondary and would throw for 300+ yards but I also don't think McCallie could hold Ooltewah under 30+ points. It would be a great game if it ever would of happened. McCallie has a great team and I enjoyed watching the game tonight!