next year in region 8aa

turkey

In 2004 we had to start a QB that everyone said would be a great decline from West in '03. We made it to the Semis that year and Lydale impressed everyone. I dont think Wells was as good as West but we had a lot of success with him. I think the kid Coleman will be better than Wells, Bledsoe will be better than kirby, and i'm not sure who will be the fullback but whoever it is will do just fine. The difference in Milan loosing players and Humboldt loosing players is that When we loose a great class of kids, our coaches bring another one the next year. When Humboldt graduates a great class, they just loose a great class. Last years Milan team was not a great one. They were good. This year's class has the potential to be great. The number 1 thing that will hurt humboldt is the fact that their coaching will be no better than last years and their tallent will be worse.

do i have to do this agian...yes..we graduated a great class..yes we HAD some big shoes to fill...but guess wat...we got some big feat..evry position we lost was easily replaced...some by more than one person...yea we had adrian and keith last year and we dont now...get over that fact...they werent the team..now instead of sayin watch number 20 you will say watch number 2, 9, 13,27,6,90,33,32..we lost two gained MANY..i say lets play boys

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do i have to do this agian...yes..we graduated a great class..yes we HAD some big shoes to fill...but guess wat...we got some big feat..evry position we lost was easily replaced...some by more than one person...yea we had adrian and keith last year and we dont now...get over that fact...they werent the team..now instead of sayin watch number 20 you will say watch number 2, 9, 13,27,6,90,33,32..we lost two gained MANY..i say lets play boys

I cant wait.

JCS IMO will succeed a little better than what USJ did...USJ got clobbered in their first AA game...I remember the night lol...ever since I can remember JCS has always been a better team than USJ and JCS has also had more talented players to walk out of there...I know that Humboldt will have several athletes and maybe will be more of a TEAM than relying on Wardlow and Donald so much...I do believe you guys will have to rely on your passing game with EJ a little more this year..Trenton is loaded IMO...I may be having them a little over-rated but when I saw that playoff game V. Milan last year and then heard who they were all returning this year they will be a HARD team to stop....Milan is Milan...as the saying goes Milan doesn't rebuild they reload...Westview I'm clueless about...I know they lost their QB but I have no clue what else they lost...this will be a great region this year....also don't forget about my boys over here at Gibson Co....we return CJ Vincent back at QB, Tyler Pyron at WR, and don't forget about Antoine Cunningham as this is his senior year...If Antoine get's a good OLine to block for him this year he can pave his way to the end zone...GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!

i heard cunningham gain one of their better Olinemen back when copley returned copley started on the offensive line the year cunningham rushed for 1800 yards and did not play the next year and cunningham got barely a 1000 yards i cant wait to see what cunningham can do behind copley and the rest of Gc Oline i believe Gibson is going to upset some people this year

i heard cunningham gain one of their better Olinemen back when copley returned copley started on the offensive line the year cunningham rushed for 1800 yards and did not play the next year and cunningham got barely a 1000 yards i cant wait to see what cunningham can do behind copley and the rest of Gc Oline i believe Gibson is going to upset some people this year

If Copley can maintain his focus on sports and not the women. Heck I could gain 1800 running behind his big tail. :roflol: