next year in region 8aa

turkey

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Humboldt has most of their O and D lines returning but that's about it.

Milan will roll in 07'.

true...but so does milan...humboldt also has returning linebacker jason barker who did an awesome job last year as a sophomore....losing both corners but the starters this coming year played during games last year due to injuries to one of the starters...both teams are losing their starting backfield on offense, but ej is returning for humboldt so that's a threat at receiver...it's up for grabs...im not giving it all to milan nor humboldt because peabody and westview are returning a lot also

yes milan humbolt and peabody will all be better than last yr in my opinion dont really know about westview but i think they will be strong again

well...I think Milan will beat Trenton in the season this year but Trenton will take another Milan V. Trenton game...IMO the top 4 will be 1. Trenton

2. Milan

3. JCS

4. Humboldt/Westview

1) Trenton returns several key players and will lead them into a game V. Goodpasture in the playoffs but fall short

2) Is Postoak going to have near the talent as Lydale??? Will Postoak have the leadership to lead Milan over Trenton in the playoffs?

3) JCS is JCS...they have been a 1A powerhouse for awhile and even though they are getting put in a tough 2a region they will compete!!!

4) Humboldt returns EJ Epperson out at WR...Humboldt always tends to have several quick athletes

4) Westview was a tad under-rated last year and had an outstanding defense...not sure on who is returning but they will make a statement!!

Already time to talk football again???

Dresdens QB moved to Milan earlier in the year. He and Postoak will battle for the starting spot. Both are big kids about 6'3". Both better throwing the ball than Lydale but not the running threat. Team will still be big but considerably faster. Couple of sophomores will make big impact. Both Jamil Davis and Brian Bledsoe will be in Mr. Football discussion.

Trenton-Will have very talented backfield but don't they lose everyone else?

Humboldt-Athletic

Westview-Well coached

Edited by bulldawgs#1

Already time to talk football again???

Dresdens QB moved to Milan earlier in the year. He and Postoak will battle for the starting spot. Both are big kids about 6'3". Both better throwing the ball than Lydale but not the running threat. Team will still be big but considerably faster. Couple of sophomores will make big impact. Both Jamil Davis and Brian Bledsoe will be in Mr. Football discussion.

Trenton-Will have very talented backfield but don't they lose everyone else?

Humboldt-Athletic

Westview-Well coached

ii think it is about time to bring some hardware back to this region

well...I think Milan will beat Trenton in the season this year but Trenton will take another Milan V. Trenton game...IMO the top 4 will be 1. Trenton

2. Milan

3. JCS

4. Humboldt/Westview

1) Trenton returns several key players and will lead them into a game V. Goodpasture in the playoffs but fall short

2) Is Postoak going to have near the talent as Lydale??? Will Postoak have the leadership to lead Milan over Trenton in the playoffs?

3) JCS is JCS...they have been a 1A powerhouse for awhile and even though they are getting put in a tough 2a region they will compete!!!

4) Humboldt returns EJ Epperson out at WR...Humboldt always tends to have several quick athletes

4) Westview was a tad under-rated last year and had an outstanding defense...not sure on who is returning but they will make a statement!!

pretty good post..but i dont have trenton as #1...i have humboldt and milan at the top fighting it out...humboldt and milan both lost their QB's and starting backfield but humboldt has true athletes that are replacing donald, wardlow, and roe in the backfield...milan=great coaching, so they will get the QBs prepared...but jcs that high already??? i don't see them there...i see them @ #5 with trenton and westview fighting for the #3 and #4 spot...but then i have this feeling that humboldt will win the region again this year...never know in this region

pretty good post..but i dont have trenton as #1...i have humboldt and milan at the top fighting it out...humboldt and milan both lost their QB's and starting backfield but humboldt has true athletes that are replacing donald, wardlow, and roe in the backfield...milan=great coaching, so they will get the QBs prepared...but jcs that high already??? i don't see them there...i see them @ #5 with trenton and westview fighting for the #3 and #4 spot...but then i have this feeling that humboldt will win the region again this year...never know in this region

JCS IMO will succeed a little better than what USJ did...USJ got clobbered in their first AA game...I remember the night lol...ever since I can remember JCS has always been a better team than USJ and JCS has also had more talented players to walk out of there...I know that Humboldt will have several athletes and maybe will be more of a TEAM than relying on Wardlow and Donald so much...I do believe you guys will have to rely on your passing game with EJ a little more this year..Trenton is loaded IMO...I may be having them a little over-rated but when I saw that playoff game V. Milan last year and then heard who they were all returning this year they will be a HARD team to stop....Milan is Milan...as the saying goes Milan doesn't rebuild they reload...Westview I'm clueless about...I know they lost their QB but I have no clue what else they lost...this will be a great region this year....also don't forget about my boys over here at Gibson Co....we return CJ Vincent back at QB, Tyler Pyron at WR, and don't forget about Antoine Cunningham as this is his senior year...If Antoine get's a good OLine to block for him this year he can pave his way to the end zone...GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!

Humbolt will win the region "again"? It wont be handed to you this year. Dont expect any 1-0 Wins. Humbolt will have to beat us on the field this time and i just dont see that happening. But good luck to all.