Riverdale's 2007 Schedule...

davidlimbaugh

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They flip a coin when they re-do the new schedules to see who gets home first. We used to joke about Rankin's 2 headed coin. We always seemed to play RHS at Tomahawk 2 yrs in a row when they changed the schedules.

LOL! I thought we would never get to play ya at ya's place!

And yes, every two year contract means new scheduling from scratch.....

I would like to see us stay with a 5A or DII AAA school. We could also dip down into North Alabama and pick up a game but it needs to be someone that travels well. Maybe Athens or Decatur. Of course, we could go another 90 minutes South and get Hoover. I've heard they have a pretty good team.

My top choices would be to play BA, Ravenwood, or Franklin. Would love to play MBA but don't want to give up that scrimmage.

I would like to see us stay with a 5A or DII AAA school. We could also dip down into North Alabama and pick up a game but it needs to be someone that travels well. Maybe Athens or Decatur. Of course, we could go another 90 minutes South and get Hoover. I've heard they have a pretty good team.

My top choices would be to play BA, Ravenwood, or Franklin. Would love to play MBA but don't want to give up that scrimmage.

Bob Jones would be a good team from North Alabama. But the beach is at the other end of the state :thumb:

I'd love to see Ooltewah take that spot.

Ooltewah better get someone good for their non region play. Rhea County and Cookeville are nice, but also they are not powerhouses. It's unfortunate we also have to play Central. They're terrible, 4A, vandalize our crap, and pointless towards standings. It isn't even an interesting Rivalry anymore.

If I made the call, our non-region would include Red Bank for sure. We used to play them every year, and they've been absent for 2 now.

The Red Bank coach would not renew the contract. I would also like to see them

play again. Maybe if Red Bank played someone good they would not have the

results they had when they faced a real football team.