Matman's Rankings Posted

WrestleSBA

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Croy is wrestling out of his league. He thinks he is big enough to not cut any weight even though he weighs 179ish. At 189 he will be lucky to win a couple matches in region much less medal in state like he thinks.

I bet Croy gets out of the region at 189. He is a beast. I agree he should cut to 171, but his mental and technical skill will impact more than you think.

I bet Croy gets out of the region at 189. He is a beast. I agree he should cut to 171, but his mental and technical skill will impact more than you think.

croy will not only do well as a freshman at 189lbs...i think he will flourish along with another freshmen brett jackel at 189lbs...both are way beyond their years physically, mentally, etc and are great kids with great work ethics...

and...by the way croy looks...i would say he is bigger than the 179ish that someone else posted on here...

i am not saying they will place at state (but certainly could)...but i am saying they will more than hold their own...

croy will not only do well as a freshman at 189lbs...i think he will flourish along with another freshmen brett jackel at 189lbs...both are way beyond their years physically, mentally, etc and are great kids with great work ethics...

and...by the way croy looks...i would say he is bigger than the 179ish that someone else posted on here...

i am not saying they will place at state (but certainly could)...but i am saying they will more than hold their own...

I have watched Croy closely. He does not look like a freshman! I heard that

he has an injury? I will say that I am more impressed with Brett J.

He may look softer than Croy, but he seems to be a better wrestler?

Time will tell. Brett's technical seems to be more advanced. 189 is a difficult

place for any freshman!