Moore County

knowledge man jr.

Burley, you are right again. I have watched this discussion since it began. Until now, I have not posted a comment. Most of this talk about the different people coming to MC has not been very accurate, but I have talked to two different people today that are in the know and it is a fact that Carlton Flatt did interview yesterday. I know it is hard to believe. At first I didn't believe it myself, after all why would he retire at BA and be looking for a job at MC so soon. After talking to the second perso I now believe that it is true. Former Coach, if you are as close to the action as you claim, you should already know this. Coach Flatt may not take the job, and MC may not be able to close the deal, but he is in the mix now. I also heard that the school board would meet Thursday night.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I WILL BELIEVE THAT WHEN I HEAR IT STRAIGHT FROM CM OR SB.

I'll tell you this, money was not the issue with Flatt. He is ok with that part. Facilities and assistants is the issue that might keep Coach Flatt away. If Moore County can update the facilities and get Flatt 2 asssistants that he wants, it might be a deal.

I'll tell you this, money was not the issue with Flatt. He is ok with that part. Facilities and assistants is the issue that might keep Coach Flatt away. If Moore County can update the facilities and get Flatt 2 asssistants that he wants, it might be a deal.

This is all true. Meeting tonight at MCHS. booster club may be the lead group. Still, the odds are maybe 50% that it can get done> I think it says alot for bean and moorehead that they could even get this far. i would love to hear a statement from Flatt.

Does he read CoachT?

Flatt met with Jack Danials and is interested in becoming........................................................................................................ his offensive coord. at Page. The only time the subject of wiskey came up is after the toasted their meeting.

Edited by ddaddy

My friend that knows CM's friend is out of town. If someone tells me that they heard it straight from CM, I will believe it. Blueboy, where does your info come from? What about yours 6aFan? Everyone "heard" this from someone but no one will say who.

Blueboy and 6afan have the information correct. I have a immediate family member that works in the office with CM. Most people do not want their names on the board, and that is probably why no one mentions them specifically. Let's just hope MC can get the money for a new fieldhouse like Coach Flatt is wanting.

Former Coach, the two men that gave me my info are trusted friends of mine. I don't want to name names anymore than you would give the name of your ""friend" that knows CM". Like I said in my other post, I had a very difficult time believing it when I first heard the story. J.B. needs to beware, the next thing we know Pete Rose will be in Moore County looking for a baseball job.

Well I was on the phone with someone at the superintendent's office at the same time as Flatt was standing right in front of this person talking to Chad. So i may not directly have talked to him, but it's 100% true. It may not pan out at all, but at least they are trying to get someone back in there to get the program back on its feet.