Moore County

knowledge man jr.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets start with a guess...Ken Colquette, Greg Mantooth, Harold (Red) Roberts and of course Doug Price :D Am I in the hunt?

PS... I almost forgot, how about Maurice Carkuff from Cascade? Has a good QB that comes in the package. Could it be Larry Majors in a package deal that brings Johnny marching home? :D

Edited by blueboy

I think that Wingman is a Tri County man. Coffee...Franklin...Moore... :)

don't forget Shelbyville, Huntland, Collinwood, Coffee Co, Sequatchie, Oakland, Henry Co, Elizabethton, Mt Pleasant and the list goes on and on...geesh, I forgot Lincoln Co and Tullahoma and Siegel and my favorite spot Dyer Co and...my buddy Del and Grundy Co and...Marshall Co....and Johnson Co Longhorns....and I am still leaving some out

Edited by wingman10

there is still one name out there that i feel pretty sure will be in the top 2 or 3 that will shock some. also one from way off is a possibility and not mississippi. mantooth is interesting and so is roberts. i dont know the coach from cascade. he has a son that is a qb? ive heard the interviews start week after finals // any other word on that?

there is still one name out there that i feel pretty sure will be in the top 2 or 3 that will shock some. also one from way off is a possibility and not mississippi. mantooth is interesting and so is roberts. i dont know the coach from cascade. he has a son that is a qb? ive heard the interviews start week after finals // any other word on that?

Maurcie Carkuff has a son that QB's at Cascade. Good ball player.