Moore County

knowledge man jr.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love mc fans. When they were beating Huntland it was the talk of the town. Now that Huntland has won a few its like they are bragging or something. The kids from Huntland work very hard and deserve a little credit for the last three wins over mc. The big difference is the HORNETS are no longer scared to play the blue raiders. Keep working hard HORNETS and make it four in a row next year.

I wonder why? :lol: I think Moore County always expected to beat Huntland. But anyway good luck to Huntland, there is alot potenial there.

Actually Rutgers Coach was contacted as well as the West Virginia guy :lol:

Edited by blueboy

MOORE COUNTY NEEDS TO UPDATE ITS FOOTBALL FACILITY IF IT WANTS TO COMPETE. NOT MANY KIDS CARE TO PLAY THERE AT THAT RUNDOWN FIELD. CANT ANYONE GET JACK TO HELP OUT?

[/quote

Are you sure you are talking about the same Moore County facility that I have seen. It not the facility, but instead it is the coaches that have been running the program for the last few years. When you have head coaches that are running kids off because they don't have a clue on how to handle players any program will go down. The proof is in the pudding and the pudding has been pretty bad since 1999.

I heard it from a pretty good source that someone from Franklin Couny would be name head coach by the end of this week. Everyone needs to pay close attention to what wingman10 says, it sounds as if he's connected to the inside.

"wingman10" is all over the place. He should start his own yearly Tennessee High School Football publication.

How about it wingman10? I know you have the time, you lead the Coacht boards with 15,000 posts.

Maybe Coacht and wingman could hook up and do a Coacht Tennessee High School Football publication and use the proceeds to fund the site.

I heard it from a pretty good source that someone from Franklin Couny would be name head coach by the end of this week. Everyone needs to pay close attention to what wingman10 says, it sounds as if he's connected to the inside.

[/quotE

I really don't think the next hire will be from Franklin County. I don't think the school board will vote for anyone that is employed by Franklin County Schools. Moore Countains want a fresh face not connected to Mr Bean(Princpal).