Moore County

knowledge man jr.

The next hire may be out of the Franklin County school system actually. Mr. Bean does not have a connection with this guy but he is in the Franklin County school system. I believe he has applied for the position and is actually a former DRVC head coach. He has an interest in being a head coach in the region again.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The next hire may be out of the Franklin County school system actually. Mr. Bean does not have a connection with this guy but he is in the Franklin County school system. I believe he has applied for the position and is actually a former DRVC head coach. He has an interest in being a head coach in the region again.

IS THIS COACH AT HUNTLAND BY ANY CHANCE?? I DONT KNOW OF ANY COACHES FROM FRANKLIN CO. THAT WOULD BE AVAILABLE TO GO TO LUNCHBURG. WHO HAS MR. BEAN HIRED FROM FRANKLIN COUNTY SO FAR? WHAT ABOUT A COACH FROM T/TOWN?

I did not realize the school board got to vote on the hire. I thought it was the responsibility of the director to hire and fire teachers. Maybe I am wrong.

I think the school board has to approve of all new hires for any position. The director of schools recommends new hires to the school board. Who ever gets the job had better have a unamious vote by the school board. Split votes are trouble.

Just heard they are trying to put a package together that will keep Campbell at Huntland. Right now they are not sure if they can compete with jack daniels. A great effort will be given to keep him at Huntland.

If your talking about Reggie Campbell coming to coach at Moore County your asking for trouble right off the start. That won't work.