Moore County

knowledge man jr.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mac has not applied, and has not been in contact w/the super. He was offered the job by a rogue board memeber, from what I hear. My source is close to CM. How many out of state applicants have there been?

The Athletic Director said he has turned one in, some very close people to Coach Mac say he has talked to the Director of Schools. Personally, I don't see him coming back. What does he really have to gain besides rebuilding Lynchburg again. My guess is the next head coach comes from Franklin County again. Well, good luck on coaching search.

Edited by BURLEY

The Athletic Director said he has turned one in, some very close people to Coach Mac say he has talked to the Director of Schools. Personally, I don't see him coming back. What does he really have to gain besides rebuilding Lynchburg again. My guess is the next head coach comes from Franklin County again. Well, good luck on coaching search.

Who else has the a.d. (Burton) said has turned in an ap. this has been pretty quiet as to who has applied. you would think there would be some names out there that have officially applied. they have done a good job of keeping it low key. will Burton pick the coach. he has been atMoore Co. for a long time. and believed to be friends with Mac.