Will Jo Byrns keep up their undefeated regular season streak?

bigfoot14_0

I have to take issue with your comparison between Colton and Orlando. After seeing every game this year, Colton is BY FAR a better overall back than Orlando. I will say that Orlando has the potential to be an excellent replacement for Colton if he can be taught to run between the tackles and not from sideline to sideline. This tactic works on some of the lower level teams, but not when you get a fast defense. I think that was proven during the year. :lol:

I believe that the JBS defense is where they will need the most work. They are losing some great players on that side of the ball. Tuck getting 15-25 tackles; that kind of productivity will be sorley missed. They could have the guys waiting in the wings to get the job done. Offensively, they should be fine as long as the line melds, Spann back at QB with Reeves to throw too and they should have another guy to step up at WR and be productive, they always do. As far as RB, although Colton was very versitle and you have to say he is better than Taylor right now; Taylor is a better athlete as far as speed, size, and strength and has the potential to be a better RB when it is all said and done. What makes Colton better is experience which Taylor will get plenty of this year. Barring him not getting injured look for him to become a very versitle RB over the course of the season and have a good year. He will have a great year his senior year if he stays healthy. I do believe that they have a great chance to go undefeated but the teams that I think will have a chance to beat them are WH-Heritage and Cascade. I wish them the best though I really believe they have a great chance to make a great run again.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think that it would be safe to say that we all got our butts kicked by collinwood. i got blocked, you got blocked , everybody got blocked and that is why they were so successful. i won't argue with you about getting blown off the ball because there were some times that i was blown off of the ball but it wasn't every play, i saw on film that at times even tramont was getting blown 3 and 4 yards off of the ball. lets just let the collinwood game rest. if i were a coach i would take tramont over me too. but cpr4u is right tramont is very lazy and i think you know that. me personally i think tramont was better last year.

Would u please quit attacking somebody on YOUR OWN team. Ok a fan said something about u, i dont see tramont getting on here and saying hes better then u or that u are lazy. So dont get on here and bash one of ur fellow teammates. I know ur mad cuz u didnt make all region, but dont take it out on him. Yes Tramont took a few, not alot, a FEW plays off. I personally watched film on him all year, and later in the year, especially in the playoffs he was playing alot better, and not taking hardly any plays off. The difference between you and him is, he was getting double teamed almost every single play of the game, and u have a little TE blocking you half the time, and only a tackle the other half. I"m not bashing u, but if u want to get the film out we can. Tramont was the BEST lineman on the team, yes he took a few plays off, but if u had 285 lbs to carry around, and u were gettin double teamed every play, u would too.

Tramont is my boy, and i aint gonna sit here and let u bash him, just because ur jealous because he got the lineman of the year award.

Would u please quit attacking somebody on YOUR OWN team. Ok a fan said something about u, i dont see tramont getting on here and saying hes better then u or that u are lazy. So dont get on here and bash one of ur fellow teammates. I know ur mad cuz u didnt make all region, but dont take it out on him. Yes Tramont took a few, not alot, a FEW plays off. I personally watched film on him all year, and later in the year, especially in the playoffs he was playing alot better, and not taking hardly any plays off. The difference between you and him is, he was getting double teamed almost every single play of the game, and u have a little TE blocking you half the time, and only a tackle the other half. I"m not bashing u, but if u want to get the film out we can. Tramont was the BEST lineman on the team, yes he took a few plays off, but if u had 285 lbs to carry around, and u were gettin double teamed every play, u would too.

Tramont is my boy, and i aint gonna sit here and let u bash him, just because ur jealous because he got the lineman of the year award.

The man is right; you dont come a forum and dis any of your teammates past or present. You guys will still have a good team next year; knowing coach Adkins I am sure the preparation has already begun. Good luck to JBS next season.

Thank you Tuck! I can't believe someone would get on here and talk about their own team this way.

i didn't bash tramont for starters and i didn't say that i was the best lineman on the team. read it before you post. i'm not mad about not making all region. come on i missed 5 games i was expecting not to make it. and oh yeah that fan is ryan hankins and he is a player too so why don't you get onto him as well. tramont is the best lineman on the team and when i said he was lazy i wasn't talking about on the field. i was talking about when he is in the weight room. i don't think he even touched a weight this entire year. all of his strength is pure talent. there is no telling how good he could have been if he had worked hard. hopefully his college coaches can push him. and oh yeah i would have to be an idiot to be jealous of tramont.

Edited by Brilliant Player Version 4.266

i counted 4 times in the mtp game that if orlando would have been running the ball instead of colton it would have been touchdowns. all 4 times colton got caught.

CPR4U are you saying Colton lost the game for you? You guys went on that field as a team, played as a team, lost as a team and walked off that field as a team. It is not Tramont's, Shane's, Colton's, etc. fault-- your team lost to a good team--peroid. This page was set up for everyone to get on and say thanks to the seniors for another great year and you have made a mess of it. This season is over for the seniors so why start dis them now. If you had something to say about the way some were playing you should have spoke about it during the season. There is nothing they can do now to change the way they played ball and I for one didn't see anything wrong with it. The whole team was great, but for one last time we want to let our seniors know how proud we are of them and how much they will be missed. So why don't everyone say something nice to our WONDERFUL seniors or just be quite! I love all you guys and I'm going to miss you so much. Keep straight and know that lots of folks in Adam/Cedar Hill love you! Coach Tom keep up the great work!

I have to take issue with your comparison between Colton and Orlando. After seeing every game this year, Colton is BY FAR a better overall back than Orlando. I will say that Orlando has the potential to be an excellent replacement for Colton if he can be taught to run between the tackles and not from sideline to sideline. This tactic works on some of the lower level teams, but not when you get a fast defense. I think that was proven during the year. :thumb:

i Havent really seen orlando play so i am sorry if i uderestimated anyone colton is really good though.

i counted 4 times in the mtp game that if orlando would have been running the ball instead of colton it would have been touchdowns. all 4 times colton got caught.

CPR4U are you saying Colton lost the game for you? You guys went on that field as a team, played as a team, lost as a team and walked off that field as a team. It is not Tramont's, Shane's, Colton's, etc. fault-- your team lost to a good team--peroid. This page was set up for everyone to get on and say thanks to the seniors for another great year and you have made a mess of it. This season is over for the seniors so why start dis them now. If you had something to say about the way some were playing you should have spoke about it during the season. There is nothing they can do now to change the way they played ball and I for one didn't see anything wrong with it. The whole team was great, but for one last time we want to let our seniors know how proud we are of them and how much they will be missed. So why don't everyone say something nice to our WONDERFUL seniors or just be quite! I love all you guys and I'm going to miss you so much. Keep straight and know that lots of folks in Adam/Cedar Hill love you! Coach Tom keep up the great work!

number one i didn't set a foot on that field because i am 47 years old and have already graduated high school. another thing is this thread was started to discuss the possibility for another undefeated regular season not for seniors, that is another thread and i haven't set foot on that. i brought up colton to respond to a player who said that orlando isn't even in colton's league and i used that as an example to explain why i thought that orlando is just as good if not better than colton. i believe that even you can admit that orlando is faster than colton. no one man can loose a game only a team can loose a game, it is a team effort. as far as me disking players i have only pointed out the obvious and when a player from jbhs agreed with me about 3 people jumped all over him when what he said was honest and innocent. if you want to jump on someone jump on me at least i can defend my self. i think that you all should be a little more honest with yourselves and look at things as they are, the fact is that everything that i have said is true and rather obvious and you don't attack me. but when a kid says it you jump on him, come on just because he said it doesn't make it any less true.

well little buddy keep thinking that ur son is the best its just whatever, i remember numerous times during the collinwood game when blake wuz gettin blown down so bad by the tight end that he wuz gettin ran all up into me so either he wuz gettin handled by a tight end or wuz takin plays off i will let u decide that one, either way isnt good, and talkin about blake wuz livin in mtp backfield thats what he wuz supposed to be doin tramont wasnt, blake wuz the flusher an tramont wuz the spy bonehead, during crunch time i would take tramont over blake but thats just me, and back to orlando and colton, orlando is good but is too wild an doesnt have the vision colton does, im sure he will get better though, but ur entitled to ur opinion an im entitled to mine so its just whatever were both for the same team here :lol:

he's not my son. and yeah we are both for the same team. good luck with whatever you will be doing in the future.

number one i didn't set a foot on that field because i am 47 years old and have already graduated high school. another thing is this thread was started to discuss the possibility for another undefeated regular season not for seniors, that is another thread and i haven't set foot on that. i brought up colton to respond to a player who said that orlando isn't even in colton's league and i used that as an example to explain why i thought that orlando is just as good if not better than colton. i believe that even you can admit that orlando is faster than colton. no one man can loose a game only a team can loose a game, it is a team effort. as far as me disking players i have only pointed out the obvious and when a player from jbhs agreed with me about 3 people jumped all over him when what he said was honest and innocent. if you want to jump on someone jump on me at least i can defend my self. i think that you all should be a little more honest with yourselves and look at things as they are, the fact is that everything that i have said is true and rather obvious and you don't attack me. but when a kid says it you jump on him, come on just because he said it doesn't make it any less true.

You can definately tell ur related to Blake. You both read into to things way to much. Nobody was jumping on Blake for saying Orlando was better then Colton, or David Nordy was better then me, or all the other players he said was better then us seniors. I didnt see anybody jump on him for that, but when u start calling a fellow player lazy, then thats when i jumped on him. Especially when he does the same thing too. He can say what he wants but i can gurantee u that i can find plays where he takes off. I have seen it, either he was being lazy, or he just got whipped. And according to Blake he didnt get whipped all season long BY ANYBODY. I respect Blake and think he was a VERY good lineman, but i honestly just think he is jealous of the talent Tramont has, and he thinks he has wasted it. I personally dont think he has wasted his talents, but at the same time i dont think he has worked has hard as he could have, but he worked. As for the workout comments, he did work out during the offseason, if i remember correctly Tramont Moody is the STRONGEST person in Robertson county. I dont care who u are, that takes work. And no he didnt work out during the season, but neither did Blake, nor did anybody else who played on the team, besides bench warmers.