FCS vs JCS

Commander63

:lol: across the field? You could have heard it from Hampton. That thing drove me crazy all night, Took the wind right out of me when I opened my truck door and heard it. If you would'nt care I would like the info on how you made it My Email is lyonsbuilding@comcast.net

I don't mind a bit. I sent you the email. Email back if have any questions.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jackson Christian is about to get introduced to Friendship Christian, Slick Rick and the Commander Nation. Jackson Christian is a good team but S.R. feels that F.C.S. will prove to be way to strong to make a really close game out of it. The truth is that Jackson Christian has played a pretty weak schedule and are going to have problems containing F.C.S. Old S.R. thinks that Jeremy Rickaway will run over, under, around and through Jackson Christian. Friendship is battle tested and ready to bring the state championship home where it belongs. If F.C.S brings this thing home this season, a repeat will happen next season. F.C.S. is the newest dynasty in 1A football. Just stating facts here people. Trust S.R. this is going to happen. It is going to be a fun ride for all the Commander Nation. Get there early on Friday and let's get ready to rumble. Make sure the horn is ready to go because we will be using it alot on Friday afternoon at the Boro. Good luck to Jackson Christian. You guys have a good team, but you haven't played us yet.

Jackson Christian is about to get introduced to Friendship Christian, Slick Rick and the Commander Nation. Jackson Christian is a good team but S.R. feels that F.C.S. will prove to be way to strong to make a really close game out of it. The truth is that Jackson Christian has played a pretty weak schedule and are going to have problems containing F.C.S. Old S.R. thinks that Jeremy Rickaway will run over, under, around and through Jackson Christian. Friendship is battle tested and ready to bring the state championship home where it belongs. If F.C.S brings this thing home this season, a repeat will happen next season. F.C.S. is the newest dynasty in 1A football. Just stating facts here people. Trust S.R. this is going to happen. It is going to be a fun ride for all the Commander Nation. Get there early on Friday and let's get ready to rumble. Make sure the horn is ready to go because we will be using it alot on Friday afternoon at the Boro. Good luck to Jackson Christian. You guys have a good team, but you haven't played us yet.

Slick Rick is in no way associated with Friendship Christian. He just jumps around and posts. We think he is from Chattanooga because we had never heard about him before the Temple game and he was for Temple then. Please don't hold him against us.

Slick Rick is in no way associated with Friendship Christian. He just jumps around and posts. We think he is from Chattanooga because we had never heard about him before the Temple game and he was for Temple then. Please don't hold him against us.

Now I like ole Slick Rick. He was fun to talk a little smack with but he was a Temple fan before we beat them. So ole Possum is just givin a big amen to what FCfan is a sayin here.