FCS vs JCS

Commander63

I wasn't offended there Halibut, I was real proud of you. Sure wish I knew who Possumtowner was.

Dont fret over ole Possumtowner. I will tell the both of ya this though. The hair wuz a standin on my neck too but take the high road fellers. Them folks wuz mad I tell ya and you could both talk till ye were blue in the face and it wouldnt change nothin. Be done with em. Aint nothin good comin from that squabble so jest get yer minds focused on whut we got to do this week.

This game right here will be the toughest yet. I sure am proud of these here fiery green bunch from Possumtown I tell ya I am.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Real Geno thinks that this game is going to be won by Friendship. Make no mistake that I am the real Geno and not that fake one on here. The Real Geno thinks that Friendship's line will be the difference in the game. Friendship will win the game. The Real Geno has spoken.

Wonder what the fake Real Geno will think about this one?

To bad ole Wade dint git the Mr Pigskin awrd they was a givin out today. He is a good un though. When ya cant find the ball, jest look fer ole #55. Yull find the ball then cause them too are always close to each other. Ole Wade will sure nuff hit ya too. We are proud of #55 in Possumtown. He will always be ar Mr Pigskin......You ken bet on that right there

JCS is by far not perfect...but I love the atmosphere that has developed with the team this year...the quotes in the paper you mentioned all talked about God and him getting the glory...I don't think God cares if we win or lose...but it has changed our school to have that mindset prevail on our campus...and I pray that if we lose Friday to FCS...that we are just as good at giving God the glory in defeat...(but I must confess I hope I don't have to find out Friday...lol)

JCS is by far not perfect...but I love the atmosphere that has developed with the team this year...the quotes in the paper you mentioned all talked about God and him getting the glory...I don't think God cares if we win or lose...but it has changed our school to have that mindset prevail on our campus...and I pray that if we lose Friday to FCS...that we are just as good at giving God the glory in defeat...(but I must confess I hope I don't have to find out Friday...lol)

Now that rite there is a nice of a post as these old eyes have seen Jaxman. You and Possumtowner can hit it off I see rite now.

Yur a good feller. Whut you said makes good sense.