Ravenwood vs Smyrna

tj37067

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well if u have anything negative to say about either one of these great teams then u should just leave and tell some1 who cares

well if u have anything negative to say about either one of these great teams then u should just leave and tell some1 who cares

bottom line Ooltewah got outplayed and symrna stepped to when the pressure was on and thats why they are playing for a state title

2 teams that have over come adversity and some tough losses during the season that made a lot of people doubt them but in the end just made them tougher and playoff ready

well there both here

wow a chance to play in the blue cross bowl against the defending state champs what more could you ask for.

everyone doubted ravenwood against smyurna earlier in the year... and people r doubting rhs again and according to the big ones as of right now... smyrna is being picked 58%. the matchup in week 5 means as much as a score at halftime. all i kno is that coach rector knows how to bring out the best in every player and it is incredible. i dont see how ravenwood can hold on to rector that much longer cause im sure colleges r lookin at him. anyways last game it was windy and cold and a little rainy and that kills both of these passing teams. but anyways my pick in this one is ravenwood 28 - smyrna 16

everyone doubted ravenwood against smyurna earlier in the year... and people r doubting rhs again and according to the big ones as of right now... smyrna is being picked 58%. the matchup in week 5 means as much as a score at halftime. all i kno is that coach rector knows how to bring out the best in every player and it is incredible. i dont see how ravenwood can hold on to rector that much longer cause im sure colleges r lookin at him. anyways last game it was windy and cold and a little rainy and that kills both of these passing teams. but anyways my pick in this one is ravenwood 28 - smyrna 16

Re-score that game. Noone scores 16 points in a highschool football game very often...lol

That game back in Week 5 was a very strange game. Shadrake getting ejected, Crouch losing it, the weather with those 40 mph winds was eerie, Laidlaw's coming out party, like I said that was a strange game. I think what happened more than anything is that Smyrna lost their composure. Now, as a completely unbiased spectator who likes both of these teams, I do feel Smyrna got the short end of the stick on some calls in that game early that could have made that 12-0 lead 19-0 or more. But they have to show more composure in this game if things do not go their way.

I left that game thinking Smyrna was far superior athletically, but that their maturity left a lot to be desired. After seeing Ravenwood a few times since, I can tell you they are a far better team since, but I think Smyrna is playing a lot more heady too!! Should be a great game.

Edited by McNine4MVP