Ravenwood vs Smyrna

tj37067

Could you do me one favor please bubba? Please pull up my post on where I attacked Smyrna or any other team. I would love to see them. And yes I have walked on water.

its ok man. admitting it is the first step and you will get there one day. just doesn't look like it will be any time soon. i thought i already found a post, i swear there was one i quoted the "YOU" had written. If it is that difficult then just go back and reread every post u have made on this topic. we understand though, you have a long way to go. :thumb:

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my last post on this subject and then hopefully we will all move on.

But let's remember that fans are a completely different than players. Fan's historically in all sports can sometimes act ridiculus, but players must remember to keep thier composure. If saw fans doing something like this I personally would not care but if you are privaleged enough to be on that grid iron representing any sport you must not let fans get the best of your emotions. Smyrna players you guys are state champs and you deserve to be. Everyone makes mistakes but it is what you learn from mistakes that makes you better. Congratulations and we will see you in the next battle!!

Congratulations to Smyrna on the win! You brought your “A” game and came out with a victory.

As far as the other stuff, I’m not here to judge Sportsmanship from any side. If there is any, the TSSAA will take appropriate action according to the TSSAA Section 8 of the Handbook below:

"Section 8. All games shall be properly supervised to insure sportsmanlike contests. The host school shall be responsible for providing sufficient security to insure orderly conduct on the part of all spectators. Visiting teams shall be accompanied by the principal or someone designated by the principal. If the game is played on a neutral field and neither team is designated as the host team, the competing schools shall share the responsibility of providing sufficient security.

Member schools are responsible for the conduct of their own fans and students at every athletic contest, regardless of where it may be held.

The coach and principal of each of the schools participating in an athletic contest shall file a report immediately with the state office if there is any unusual incident involving poor sportsmanship, during or following the game, on the part of players, coaches, school administrators, game officials or spectators."

Enjoy the thrill of being the 2006 Division 1, Class 5A Champs. :lol:

its ok man. admitting it is the first step and you will get there one day. just doesn't look like it will be any time soon. i thought i already found a post, i swear there was one i quoted the "YOU" had written. If it is that difficult then just go back and reread every post u have made on this topic. we understand though, you have a long way to go. :lol:

Just as I thought. You could not quote me on one could you bubba?

Well I did not attend the game but did watch it on TV. I thought I would read these threads and find some intelligent thoughts and break down of the game. But to my surprise all that I can find here is a bunch of belly aching over a hand full of fans and imature players. SO WHAT!! Get over it Raptors. When you can boast about having the perfect fans and players then maybe someone will care until then get over it!! The reality of it is your team lost miserably and from what I saw was very fortunate to have scored the 14 points that you did score you needed a whole lot of help from Smyrna to obtain the shortest of short fields. If Smyrna had of brought their A game it would have been more of a lopsided game than it already was. If you don't believe that go ask Riverdale. Your team was a very hot and cold team all season. Yes they did get hot when it mattered and beat very good teams but lets face it you needed help to even get in the playoffs and in reality was far from the best team in middle team proof is you finished fourth in region. But you did get in and played fantastic. Belief can only take you so far eventually you have to have the talent to carry you and lets face it you didnt have a deep enough roster. There is some REAL talent on your team just not enough of it. I knew from probably around third week of season that Smyrna was the real deal and the true team of destiny. Please quit embarrassing us other region 5 teams and accept your loss with dignitity you got outplayed by a mile and should thank your lucky stars you brought the silver ball home and got to even go to the dance.

Smyrna: WOW! Complete domination. If it wasn't for turnovers, Ravenwood wouldn't have scored. Smyrna came out ready to win, and did what they had to do. I'm not sure what Ravenwood was thinking on the kick-off. As soon as they lined up and kicked it to that side, I told the guy next to me that it was going to be a big return. Congrats again!

Josh Day (spelling?) is a beast. His hit on the opening kick-off was nasty.

Congrats to Sonny Gray for playing a great game!

Well I did not attend the game but did watch it on TV. I thought I would read these threads and find some intelligent thoughts and break down of the game. But to my surprise all that I can find here is a bunch of belly aching over a hand full of fans and imature players. SO WHAT!! Get over it Raptors. When you can boast about having the perfect fans and players then maybe someone will care until then get over it!! The reality of it is your team lost miserably and from what I saw was very fortunate to have scored the 14 points that you did score you needed a whole lot of help from Smyrna to obtain the shortest of short fields. If Smyrna had of brought their A game it would have been more of a lopsided game than it already was. If you don't believe that go ask Riverdale. Your team was a very hot and cold team all season. Yes they did get hot when it mattered and beat very good teams but lets face it you needed help to even get in the playoffs and in reality was far from the best team in middle team proof is you finished fourth in region. But you did get in and played fantastic. Belief can only take you so far eventually you have to have the talent to carry you and lets face it you didnt have a deep enough roster. There is some REAL talent on your team just not enough of it. I knew from probably around third week of season that Smyrna was the real deal and the true team of destiny. Please quit embarrassing us other region 5 teams and accept your loss with dignitity you got outplayed by a mile and should thank your lucky stars you brought the silver ball home and got to even go to the dance.

raptors are not mad at how poorly they played they are frustrated with the players flipping over the rhs student section and fondling themselves and even the coach was heard to being unsportsmanlike before

Edited by RavenRapOnTheMap32

Will ya'll quit wining about the sportsmanship thing.. who cares Smyrna won and thats all that mattered I mean its not that big of a deal.. some of you are just looking for something to cry about.. grow up and stop coming on a hs comment website and getting so upset.. Congrats to Ravenwood for making it twice.. thats a great accomplishment for a school so young like your's and after the beginning of the season when everyone doubted yall after like the first 5 games... Heck of a roll but it has to end sometime...

I’m sorry that you couldn’t find any intelligent thought on CoachT. If you read enough threads, one will pop up on an occasion. It’s true but it’s rare and you have to be on your toes to find it.

CoachT rule: If a post is going to be intelligent, you must start the thread with “This is an intelligent post.”

I don’t understand why you are being so critical of the lack of intelligent thought on CoachT. I see were you just joined and added nothing to the intelligent thought process in your post.

I can spot an intelligent post in a heart beat. How you ask? My posts are generally unintelligent which makes it easy for me to spot an intelligent one. Also, intelligent post gets no response from the readers. One of my favorite ones is the “BUMP”. :thumb:

raptors are not mad at how poorly they played they are frustrated with the players flipping over the rhs student section and fondling themselves and even the coach was heard to being unsportsmanlike before

Smyrna stinks, Crouch stinks. Josh is a B****, Kill Sonny. These are a few of the pre- game chants from the Ravenwood Student section. I was there. I heard it. Smyrna simply got its hat pointed to the S on the helmet and cheered toward the Ravenwood students. You tell me which is more classless. You lost, get over it, quit whining. To the Ravenwood players and coaches. You handled yourselves like winners. My comments are only for your fans who are crying. Good Luck next year.

I’m sorry that you couldn’t find any intelligent thought on CoachT. If you read enough threads, one will pop up on an occasion. It’s true but it’s rare and you have to be on your toes to find it.

CoachT rule: If a post is going to be intelligent, you must start the thread with “This is an intelligent post.”

I don’t understand why you are being so critical of the lack of intelligent thought on CoachT. I see were you just joined and added nothing to the intelligent thought process in your post.

I can spot an intelligent post in a heart beat. How you ask? My posts are generally unintelligent which makes it easy for me to spot an intelligent one. Also, intelligent post gets no response from the readers. One of my favorite ones is the “BUMP”. :lol: