Fulton vs. David Lipscomb

HolySnap

Hey prospect dont give me that crap. You know good and well that all those penalties were correct. Just because it was a close game and not a blow out like ours, dont start making up excuses.Also Livingstons whole offense were senors last year. Their quarterback read our defense really well, Ill give him that. But seriously you know as well as I do that this is not going to be a blow-out

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This post reminds me of the `04 Alcoa/DL post where DL people where talking about how Rogers would have a field day with Alcoa.

Alcoa shut down Rogers, just like Fulton's Defense will shut down Elrod and Rogers Jr.! :thumb:

that was austin rogers this is his little brother. I know he will enjoy proving you wrong

why is this such a big topic??? If im not mistaking, DL got beat by a Livingston last year , another region 2 team that finished last this year...And since this years team is full of seniors that means they played last year....Fulton got alot of penalties last night from the worst referees in the history of high school football.. The game actually should have been 38-12 but touchdowns or would have been touchdowns got called back.... Its goin to be a blowout, just watch n see

What are you talking about a blow out? Lipscomb is much better than anyone thinks

All anyone needs to do is look at strength of schedule and power rankings. I'm not saying DL doesn't belong there...I'm just saying they didn't play a very tough schedule to get there. Kinda like a Region 2 Carter team that goes 8-0 until they actually play a football team like Fulton.

Go Falcons!

I really dont wanna hear all the stuff the "power rankings" does not mean nothing.

haha if you only knew..we going to show the east what were all about

hillsboro over maryville

lipscomb over fulton

goodpasture over alcoa

LOL. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I cant really believe that you just said that Alcoa was going to get beat by GP, Because that will just never happen. Then you have Fulton getting beat by lipscomb, who got beat by GP who is going to get drilled by Alcoa, And as you know Fulotn beat Alcoa so this one is not going to happen. Then to top everything off you said that Maryville was going to get beat, that is stupid in its self. This isn't middle tennessee football you all are about to play, This Blount County and KIL football they just dont get beat this late in the playoffs.

sorry middle tennessee,

the three best teams in the state belong to the eastern boys; maryville, alcoa and knox fulton.

no one expected much of fulton against knox austin-east, but the falcons handled them conveniently. then it was defending 2a champion alcoa (on their home field) putting up 14 points on fulton before the falcons proceeded to hang 24 straight points on them. next, harrison smith led knox catholic actually did the trick, taking the the no1 ranked falcons down on their home field. how did fulton respond? by pasting the rest of their schedule, including ranked and unbeaten carter. in the playoffs, fulton spotted no1 catholic 13 points, before taking them in the fourth quarter by 18-13.

dont think that those boys from north knoxville are going to lay down. they have a great coaching staff, a hard hitting defense and a high octane offense that knows how to play in the fourth quarter. lipscomb will have their hands full. ask pearl-cohn.

Better come with a little bit more than just a ground attack. Trust me I've seen these boys play. Not one team has won a game, or even made a game close by running it on the Falcons. To win Lipscomb would have to pass 70% of the time, and they still wouldn't win.

They will. Lipscomb will run on Fulton and yes, pass on them too, about 35% of the time. Lipscomb wins this one. And yes, I have seen these boys play too and trust me this team is ready to bring back the Gold Ball to Middle Tennessee.

Go Lipscomb from a Cougar Fan.

Hope both teams are free of injuries.

Everyone have a safe drive and get ready cause it is going

to be a very cold game from what I have seen about the

forcast for Sat.

I love how you all have convinced yourselves that you are "trash talking." When this entire thread is "Fulton will win." or "Lipscomb will win." If not that it is someone posting a score. Surely someone will have guessed the score correctly by Saturday, and will come back on here and say, "See, I told you so." Thing is, no one from the other team will be here to read it, so enjoy this phenomenon. Someone send word to me if this thread gets interesting.

DL runs the wingT to perfection at an incredibl tempo and the coaching staff schemes very well. They have a plethora of offensive threats(Elrod, Holt, Monneypenny, Davis, Rogers) a veteran QB that manages the game and can throw when needed.

So unless Fulton has scouts in nashville all week watching practice and also has someone in the offensive huddle they'll never see what hit 'em. They also never give up as they showed against gc who dominated the first half but libscomb busted a big play which always gets their momentum up and they snowballed it to a victory

But the DL has been gashed occassionly but are a bend alot but hardly ever break team so im calling it

DL - 35

Fulton- 21

Out of all of this Wing T, ran to perfection and incredible tempo. Elrod and Rogers. I have yet to hear any recievers names. Fulton doesn't play team ball? Ok. These Seniors have Been to the Championship game 2 times already, winning by a combine total of 66-15. This is the Same thing Greenbrier fans tried to say about the 2004 Class 3A Mr. Football Roger Herndon. Not sure that he even had 100 yards. The 2004 team Had 3 Sophmore starters on the Defensive line. Which all return this year with an added Terrance Cobb(2 year starter), Brandon Winters(3 year Starter), Dennis Freeney(3 year starter), Dennis Rogan(nuff said), Blake Gildner(2 Year starter). Bubba Stokes(Stats speak for themselves). The experience is there. And by the way, I've followed this team all year, and they have been gelled ever since summer practices and scrimmages!