HolySnap

Fulton-56

DL-----07

Alcoa-72

GP---- 00

Maryville-45

Hillsboro--21

East Tennessee is what its all about

LOL. No comment. That's kind of funny and riduculous at the same time.

Hey, Lipscomb no sense of arguing with East fans and players because every thread by them is just trash talk no serious predicitons. Just show them Friday. Friendship, Goodpasture, Lipscomb, Hillsboro, and Smyrna will take care of business and brign it all the gold balls to Middle Tennessee.

Edited by the_biggest

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes you are going to have to say more.

David Martin is a state championship head coach.

Glen McCadams has a few state titles as a head coach.

Scott Blade is unblemished as the head coach at Hillsboro which means perfection.

Now all you've done is compare championship coaches to championship coaches (in 2A & 3A anyway) :D That's kind of like comparing apples to apples :lol:

Matt Elrod will run all over Fultons defense. Yes, Fultons defense is good, but Lipscomb offense line is better. They will form the holes that Elrods needs, and when you think he's running Brad Hunt will Bust out with a hige pass play to Zack Rogers, Fulton is going down.

Don't count on it. Fulton's D has stuffed the run all year. And yes....including against a great wing-t offense in Catholic, who also had the receiving threat of a 6'3' Harrison Smith who ran a 4.3 40, and is choosing between Tennessee and Notre Dame. Pearl-Cohn was an athletic team who usually runs more than throws, but couldn't gain a yard on the ground. Fulton has had great success against power, running teams in the past (Macon Co. in 03', Smith Co. and Greenbriar in 04'). This is a determined group and Coatney has done a great job this year making adjustments and preparing his defense. If DL doesn't have much of a passing game, I'm afraid it just will not be enough for Fulton's team speed and athleticism. And well...Dennis Rogan is a special player who Lipscomb must contain, but it's not easy. He made Pearl-Cohn look like they had sand in their cleats last night.

haha if you only knew..we going to show the east what were all about

hillsboro over maryville

lipscomb over fulton

goodpasture over alcoa

All anyone needs to do is look at strength of schedule and power rankings. I'm not saying DL doesn't belong there...I'm just saying they didn't play a very tough schedule to get there. Kinda like a Region 2 Carter team that goes 8-0 until they actually play a football team like Fulton.

Go Falcons!