Fulton vs. David Lipscomb

HolySnap

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would also like to add that I know D-L has to be a good football team (You don't get here if you're not) and will be ready to play Saturday. All I'm saying is that they haven't seen a team like Fulton this year, who has playmakers outside of Dennis Rogan in Dennis Freeney, JaMichael Mathis, Vic Smith, Jock Stinson, Derrick Humphrey, etc. The Falcons also have a big O-Line with Reilly (6-4, 290) and Wiley (6-7, 300) to name a few. Fulton has two great D-Tackles in Hamilton (6-1, 300) and Higgins (6-1, 280) and D-ends and linebackers who can get to the ball quickly. Should be a great one in the 'Boro.

The midstate is bringing it home in 1A with Friendship Christian & in 5A (Ravenwood or Smyrna). That means that we have three opportunities to be the class of the field this year.

Goodpasture vs Alcoa

David Lipscomb vs Fulton

Hillsboro vs Maryville

East-TN people better start praying for a sweep otherwise it will be the midstate doing all of the bragging next weekend :thumb:

[/quote

yea dude and we have brentwood acd. woni in divison two

DL runs the wingT to perfection at an incredibl tempo and the coaching staff schemes very well. They have a plethora of offensive threats(Elrod, Holt, Monneypenny, Davis, Rogers) a veteran QB that manages the game and can throw when needed.

So unless Fulton has scouts in nashville all week watching practice and also has someone in the offensive huddle they'll never see what hit 'em. They also never give up as they showed against gc who dominated the first half but libscomb busted a big play which always gets their momentum up and they snowballed it to a victory

But the DL has been gashed occassionly but are a bend alot but hardly ever break team so im calling it

DL - 35

Fulton- 21

I love when people make statement like this when they only have a clue about one team. With the way we have played against the run (and then Wing T specifically) this year, seeing it again doesn't scare me. We'll be ready.

LOL. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I cant really believe that you just said that Alcoa was going to get beat by GP, Because that will just never happen. Then you have Fulton getting beat by lipscomb, who got beat by GP who is going to get drilled by Alcoa, And as you know Fulotn beat Alcoa so this one is not going to happen. Then to top everything off you said that Maryville was going to get beat, that is stupid in its self. This isn't middle tennessee football you all are about to play, This Blount County and KIL football they just dont get beat this late in the playoffs.

you say all that we bet them and they bet them so they should bet yall..yeah that makes alot of sence. thats like me saying since Oregon state bet Usc and Usc bet Notre Dame so Oregon st. would beat Notre Dame...Not Possible

Whoever made the statement about delusional fans in East Tennessee (I believe dej08) I happen to have 2 State Championship rings and Region 2-3A has won 4 out of the last 5 State Championships, so how is that being delusional? Just curious, how many rings are you wearing dej08?

getting a little defensive? Look back through the thread and see what i was refering to as " delusional". It wasn't a knock on any of the teams from east tennessee, I was talking to the fans who were predicting 50 point wins for the teams from east Tn. You don't think that's delusional? There is no team in any of these games who is 50 points better than another.

As far as you having 2 championship rings, congratulations. Im sure your mommy is really proud of you. What does that have to do with anything? What does it prove? That teams from the east win championships? way to go road2three, you have cracked the case. No one is disputing that the east has good teams, I'm just saying some fo the score predictions from the east are not going to happen. Why don't you try reading the whole thread next time.

Fulton-56

DL-----07

Alcoa-72

GP---- 00

Maryville-45

Hillsboro--21

East Tennessee is what its all about

A little bias maybe?..........those are all 3 really good match-ups. DL and Fulton should be a really fun game to watch. I believe Hillsboro is a much more balanced team than it was in the previeous match-ups with Maryville and I think they have a very legitimate chance to beat them but either way it should be a great game. The dandy though is Goodpasture and Alcoa; if Goodpasture has ever had the team to contend with Alcoas athletes this is the year. Should be very interesting to see how this one shakes up. I am not really pulling for one team or the other in any of these games; just a huge football fan and I want to see some good games.