BELIEVE

CoachGonyeaTemp

where were u bout 14 games ago?

i got that answer 4 u.

u was whinin on the wrestlin forum.

bandwagon boy.

No bandwagon here. Been to every game for the last 7 years. Even in our down years. I don't get on here and talk about football.. I just make really cool graphics to support our guys.

Give me credit...I used purple and gold not Red and Black. So it's original in that aspect. :thumb:

You sound like you didn't have a happy thanksgiving. Lighten up, it helps the blood pressure... :thumb:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No bandwagon here. Been to every game for the last 7 years. Even in our down years. I don't get on here and talk about football.. I just make really cool graphics to support our guys.

Give me credit...I used purple and gold not Red and Black. So it's original in that aspect. :lol:

You sound like you didn't have a happy thanksgiving. Lighten up, it helps the blood pressure... <_<

olandpats is a high school graduate of oakland, but i doubt he has even seen them play in 3 or 4 years. his talk is long distance. i almost would rather read an entire thread with all you smyrna posters than see him post once (actually i take that back, you smyrna posters are worse, not you in particular because this is the first time i've seen you post)

olandpats is a high school graduate of oakland, but i doubt he has even seen them play in 3 or 4 years. his talk is long distance. i almost would rather read an entire thread with all you smyrna posters than see him post once (actually i take that back, you smyrna posters are worse, not you in particular because this is the first time i've seen you post)

b-cuz he bandwagon just like tha rest.

u see all tha new posters 4 smyna on here?

comin out of tha woodshed

where were u bout 14 games ago?

i got that answer 4 u.

u was whinin on the wrestlin forum.

bandwagon boy.

Once againg with the "thug" You need to do some research on Coach Gonyea, he has been at like the last 7 or 8 games Smyrna has had, taking wonderful pictures of our team. :D He si doing something that no one has asked him to do or told him he had todo, he is doing it b/c he supports his school's football team. Lay off, what you need to be doing is praticing for next season instead of running your mouth is some language that no one understands......

Thanks for all of your help Coach Gonyea!

I BELIEVE!!!!!

Once againg with the "thug" You need to do some research on Coach Gonyea, he has been at like the last 7 or 8 games Smyrna has had, taking wonderful pictures of our team. :D He si doing something that no one has asked him to do or told him he had todo, he is doing it b/c he supports his school's football team. Lay off, what you need to be doing is praticing for next season instead of running your mouth is some language that no one understands......

Thanks for all of your help Coach Gonyea!

I BELIEVE!!!!!

lil sis, u need 2 get sum therapy.

where were u this whole season?

get ur newest id in playoffs

now all the sudden u tha mouth 4 ur school.

i believe u have dos or tres ids on here.

thug this.

clank clank

Edited by olandpats