milan 2007

bulldoggfan

I've heard bits and pieces of this rumor but I wish someone could fill in the vague spots. Where is the kid moving from, what year is he, what size is he, when is he moving, (if he isn't coming by next semester then he will miss the spring workout class and that will hurt his chances) has he played anywhere before, but most importantly, where is he moving from and are we sure that his entire family, grandmothers, aunts, uncles, cousins, older siblings, and other parent (if they are not still together), are moving with him? They don’t have a summer home in Florida or anything do they, because that just won’t work.

a. a school with 30 miles

b. he will be a jr.

c. decent size, can't give numbers for sure

d. Christmas break

e. yes, started 2 years I hear

f. Dad lives here, mom is moving here.

g. Don't know bout the summer home thing but I think everything else shakes out ok.

Everyone tells me he is the real deal. I know Postoak has some potential so it should be a good battle. If nothing else adds an excellent athlete to the team.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a. a school with 30 miles

b. he will be a jr.

c. decent size, can't give numbers for sure

d. Christmas break

e. yes, started 2 years I hear

f. Dad lives here, mom is moving here.

g. Don't know bout the summer home thing but I think everything else shakes out ok.

Everyone tells me he is the real deal. I know Postoak has some potential so it should be a good battle. If nothing else adds an excellent athlete to the team.

A Dresden

B Jr

C 6'3 200 +

D Christmas break

E Started @ Qb 2 years (but may not be needed at QB @ Milan could be TE, line, etc

F Paperwork is complete

G All OK

H Just another bullet in Milan's gun !!

Question: if a private school was talking about a transfer on these boards like you guys are, what would you guys say?

Answer: As long as it's LEGIT who cares.

The kid's dad has lived in Milan for the past 10yrs at least, so its not like he doesn't have any ties to begin with. And maybe he wants to know what it's like to play in Nov.

Question: if a private school was talking about a transfer on these boards like you guys are, what would you guys say?

We wouldn't like it but we would know there was nothing we could do about it. After this years debacle I fully expect every I to be dotted and T to be crossed before someone is approved as an eligible transfer.

I stand corrected on my offensive predictions. The defense next year should be just as strong with 7 returning starters. Predictions on the defense (assuming we run the same D next year):

DL-Perrin Woods-sr

DL-Tory Stricklin-sr

not sure on the rest of the D-Line, prolly some will play both ways

LB-Trevino Moore-sr

LB-Josh Horton-jr

LB-Will Archer-jr (if he gets healthy and stays healthy. that kid has got hurt twice this year)

DB-Brian Bledsoe-sr

DB-Jake Anderson-sr

DB-J.W. Williams-jr

not sure on the rest. somebody will step up in practice and open some coaches eyes!

I stand corrected on my offensive predictions. The defense next year should be just as strong with 7 returning starters. Predictions on the defense (assuming we run the same D next year):

DL-Perrin Woods-sr

DL-Tory Stricklin-sr

LB-Trevino Moore-sr

LB-Josh Horton-jr

LB-Will Archer-jr (if he gets healthy and stays healthy. that kid has got hurt twice this year)

DB-Brian Bledsoe-sr

DB-Jake Anderson-sr

DB-J.W. Williams-jr

not sure on the rest. somebody will step up in practice and open some coaches eyes!

Coaches say if Jamil Davis gets faster and in better shape than last year, he will play a little D-Line next year. Also the next Defensive End will probably be Luke Jackson.

Luke Jackson had a bad injury. What are his chances of being ready the first week?

DL-Perrin Woods-sr

DL-Tory Stricklin-sr

LB-Trevino Moore-sr

LB-Josh Horton-jr

DB-Brian Bledsoe-sr

DB-Jake Anderson-sr

DB-J.W. Williams-jr

I think Gilbert, Adkisson, and Bledsoe will challenge starting spots as sophomores on the D side.