milan 2007

bulldoggfan

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one is saying that Milan isnt a good football program nor did anyone say USJ was the best team. The point is all public schools want to cry about how unfair it is to have to play private schools. They always accuse private schools of cheating but the one i remember having to forefeit games this year was Milan.

To the best of my knowledge, i dont remember milan complaning about playing public schools. Yes, i think that some of them have an advantage with their ability to draw students from anywhere to play, but thats life. I definatly dont remember crying about playing usj, but i do remember there being an excuse or two made about the multiplier rule. No one invited you into the dicussion about milan's 2007 team. i do believe you should be worried about it because week six cant get here fast enough for me, but like bulldawgs1 said, if you want to talk about public vs. private, or usj...go some where else.

i agree. the soon to be sophomore class is loaded with talent but these 3 lead the pack of 25. little bledsoe isnt very small, i think hes 5'9'' and about 170 and Gilbert is 5'11'' and prolly around 170-175 by looking at him. Adkisson isnt big but hits like a train. i think he broke a kids collar bone in middle school.

The kid was from Medina and Clay Anderson broke his collar bone.

You guys are completely missing the point.

What I'm saying is, don't be on here bragging about a transfer, because if fans from a private school were doing that you would cry foul, cheating, etc.

If you want to get a kid to transfer to usj to play football then go for it. God knows you could use the help. The difference, however, is that for this kid to play at milan, his entire family has to move to within Milan school zone. He has to provide proof of residence to play here. For a private school to receive a transfer, all they have to do is drive to a different school. There's a big difference. but like we've said about 5 times, this is not a discussion about public vs. private. Yes, there is a player that is moving to milan with his entire imediate family so he can go to our school and play for our football team. If you have a problem with that, i dont care. I once heard someone say that 95% of people dont care about your problems and the other 5% are glad you have them. I fall into the 5% are glad you have a problem with this. See ya week 6.

the transfer kids name is justin coleman. starting qb for dresden frehman and sophomore years. will be a junior, also everyone calls him junior. 6' 3", 215 lbs. with a rocket for an arm. very accurate, just needed some protection. i know him personally. told me he didn't have to play qb but would compete for it if given the chance. would like to play defense preferably lb so he could hit somebody instead of getting hit. also a good basketball player and baseball player as well. dad lives and works in milan. mom works in milan but has no plans on moving to milan. in my opionion this kid will definitely give postoak a run for his money if given the opportunity.

You guys are completely missing the point.

What I'm saying is, don't be on here bragging about a transfer, because if fans from a private school were doing that you would cry foul, cheating, etc.

dude, milan has played , beat and got beat by some of the best private schools in the state( brentwood, mus , lipscomb, goodpasture). even played usj a couple of times and we all know how that turned out(snicker snicker snort snort). we didn't cry foul when we got beat . just left it on the field and prepared for the next season. jackson private schools can have any student in the state play for them but they still ain't gonna beat milan. you're public schools have a better shot at that happening. so don't go away mad, just go away! oh yeah and if you're a usj fan then see ya week 6.

Guys, this isn't about USJ/Milan. What I am saying is, if you read a "JCS or USJ or Goodpasture or CPA 2007" thread and the fans were boasting about an incoming transfer, you guys would be going nuts. However, it's okay for you Milan fans to be bragging about an incoming transfer. That doesn't make sense to me.

Someone please show one ounce of rationality and actually comprehend/address what I am trying to say, please.

Guys, this isn't about USJ/Milan. What I am saying is, if you read a "JCS or USJ or Goodpasture or CPA 2007" thread and the fans were boasting about an incoming transfer, you guys would be going nuts. However, it's okay for you Milan fans to be bragging about an incoming transfer. That doesn't make sense to me.

Someone please show one ounce of rationality and actually comprehend/address what I am trying to say, please.

I understand what you're saying but the Milan coaches and players don't care what these other public or private schools are doing. Milan plans on being in the 2A state championship game next year regardless of who transfers here or who transfers to USJ.

USJ could get a transfer that 's on the same level as Chris Donald and that would be ok with Milan as long as that player's parents were the one's paying the tuition. A wealthy alumni footing the bill doesn't qualify.

dude, milan has played , beat and got beat by some of the best private schools in the state( brentwood, mus , lipscomb, goodpasture). even played usj a couple of times and we all know how that turned out(snicker snicker snort snort). we didn't cry foul when we got beat . just left it on the field and prepared for the next season. jackson private schools can have any student in the state play for them but they still ain't gonna beat milan. you're public schools have a better shot at that happening. so don't go away mad, just go away! oh yeah and if you're a usj fan then see ya week 6.

You know I use to respect Milan, thought they had a class program, but since I have been reading coacht and have read all the Milan post on here I have a completely different opinion of the program and fans.

I understand what you're saying but the Milan coaches and players don't care what these other public or private schools are doing. Milan plans on being in the 2A state championship game next year regardless of who transfers here or who transfers to USJ.

USJ could get a transfer that 's on the same level as Chris Donald and that would be ok with Milan as long as that player's parents were the one's paying the tuition. A wealthy alumni footing the bill doesn't qualify.

Expectations will be high for the next couple of years!! I really think the next 2-3 years could be HUGE for Milan!!