milan 2007

bulldoggfan

George West stood at 6'1"

Just for the record, George West wasn't even 6'...he was maybe 5'11. Last QB Milan had that was 6' or taller was Jon Hudspeth in the 00-01 season and before that it was Matt Sims, both great QBs. Should be interesting to see how the QB position turns out.

I too know Justin "Junior" Coleman personally, and like thedawg44 said, he is very talented, just needs to be fine tuned...and what better team to choose to help with that than Milan. With the help of the coaching staff, Coleman WILL become a big time threat, and who knows...maybe we'll see a little split action playing time between Postoak and Coleman

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Schedule is now complete. Milan plays Booker T. Washington in week #5. Don't see any real "soft" teams in this schedule.

I have every confidence that Milan will do very well against these opponents and win plenty of games, but what do you all think about this with the new playoff system? Non-region wins will be a huge factor next year.

I have every confidence that Milan will do very well against these opponents and win plenty of games, but what do you all think about this with the new playoff system? Non-region wins will be a huge factor next year.

I really don't have an opinion yet. However, I do think there will a lot of suspense heading into week 10 next year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...