milan 2007

bulldoggfan

milans real good! look at the oc and huntingdon scores, milan should wax huntingdon

If I heard correctly, the Huntingdon vs. Obion Central score ended up 6-1 (36-6) with Obion County's only score coming against Huntingdon's Freshman second team. This is not first hand information, but it did come from someone at the game. I believe Milan will be a team to be reckoned with, just like always, but with a rivalry as storied as Huntingdon vs. Milan, it would be very hard for me to predict either team winning in a blow out.

P.S. I can't believe there is not already a Huntingdon/Milan thread it's a week one game and I can remember it being a week seven game and a thread started before spring practice is over!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did JCM get a 2nd chance on the extra point when they committed a penalty (illegal procedure)

on the original (missed) extra point? If it was a dead ball penalty, a whistle should have been blown before the 1st point attempt ( I wasn't there, just going off the info the radio announcers were reporting so I may be way off here) And, does any Milan fan have any info on the injury to the Hanson kid?

Edited by cofo

Why did JCM get a 2nd chance on the extra point when they committed a penalty (illegal procedure)

on the original (missed) extra point? If it was a dead ball penalty, a whistle should have been blown before the 1st point attempt ( I wasn't there, just going off the info the radio announcers were reporting so I may be way off here) And, does any Milan fan have any info on the injury to the Hanson kid?

Not sure but the refs seemed a little confused.

Early report on Hanson is a sprained MCL. Milan has 5 starters out but there's still time to get healthy.

7-7 - Milan score early taking about 8 minutes off the clock. JCM scored midway through the 2nd Quarter i think.

They scored with about 6 min left in the second quarter. Since the clock never stopped and JCM kicked their PAT twice without ever getting in a hurry, there was less than 2:00 left when we got the ball and without the ability to stop the clock by going out of bounds or incomplete passes, the clock ran out before we really had a second chance to score. Milan looked good though.