Region 6-1A 2007 Predictions

Yale Formation

1. MP

2. CW/WC

3. PC/MC/HHS

4. ZCS/CA/CHS

That should be pretty close.

The surprise team next year will be Wayne County.

Collinwood will be tough, as usuall.

PC has four or five moral victories that will carry over into next season.

MC might have a new staff.

Huntland will be more experienced.

Zion will still only have around 20 players.

CA (who cares).

Cornersville will be much improved.

MP will still have the edge with Dailey.

I wish next year started next week. :thumb:

I knew it wouldn't take long for somebody to start this thread.

1. Mt. Pleasant - still got Daily, but if he was to get hurt, they're in trouble. He's all they got.

2. Collinwood - I put them here because of Statom. I think he's the best coach in the region. And I hate Collinwood.

3. Perry County - even though they lost 12 seniors, the return their best player in Chris Reed, who accounted for over 60% of their offense last season.

4. Wayne County - they lost Beersdorf and Butler, but Rice's older boy will be the QB next year, and I'm sure he's been running the veer in the backyard since he could walk.

5. Moore County - Lots of talent and size in Lynchburg. Problems with assistant coaches stabbing Montoye in the back really hurt them last year. A new HC and staff could turn things around and put them high as 2nd.

6. Huntland - They lose QB Charlie Jacks, but he wasn't a huge factor in their highly run oriented offense. Return main RB and LB Kris Hall, but they should be about like last year.

7. CA - losing QB Drew Nowlin will hurt, as they were a pass oriented team. They still have Alex Rector, but they are little and young.

8. Zion - I put them here because I just had to put Cornersville last. Plus, they have a good group that's about the be Sophomores who went 8-0 as 8th graders.

9. Cornersville - On a year they were supposed to be improved, they got drilled by MTCS 33-0. And MTCS is TERRIBLE.

Mt. P is gonna win easy, just don't see them losing because they have marco.

Colinwood will be good, not sure what all they lost but they are always up there.

Beyond that I think it is going to be a toss up, but Perry co. won't be bad, not sure what they lost but i think they are becoming playoff contenders but not going anywhere once they get there.

Wayne Co. will always be up somewhere in the one of the 3,4 or 5 spots.

Moore Co., can't see them doing that good but might be able to pull up to the front of the pack somewhere.

CA/Cornersville/Zion aren't going anywhere.

CA has lost Drew Nowlin and don't have anyone to play QB now unless they put Alex Rector to play there but he is a running back and they have no one around him that can do anything because they are so young and small. Zion will be ok because their QB, Daniel Pugh, isn't bad and he is getting better, but they have no one around him to catch or run. Cornersville can pull out some upsets but can't see them contending.

All together though it will be between everybody but CA/Cornersville and Zion. And Mt. P will win easy, as always.

Edited by UltimateSportsFan09