district 4 AAA

ihavenofriendzz

Farragut beats William Blount 59-48.

William Blount was winning the game for 3 qtrs then Farragut outscored them like 25-11 in the 4th. at one point William Blount was up by 10. Farragut played ,IMO, the worst 3qtrs of the year so far.if u were there ud agree. im not just saying that because they were losing. they really played terrible. they could barely hit a lay up. William Blount was up 28-23 at half i believe.

Farragut had about 7 three's and William Blount had about 4.

Edited by ihavenofriendzz

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heritage knocked off Lenoir City 71-61 Tuesday. Some might consider this an upset but I really don't because Heritage has been playing very well at home. They barely lost earlier home games to McMinn County and Pigeon Forge, who are both pretty good teams.

Although it wasn't a district game, Maryville cruised over Jefferson County 76-43.

Friday night will be big night for 4-AAA hoops in Blount County when William Blount hosts Maryville.

Hats off to Heritage and Coach Hardin. The big run in the 2nd quarter was too much for the Panthers. This won't be the only win for Heritage. They will definately take down a few at home and if they shoot it like they did last night they will win some road games as well. Heritage is a tuff place to play.

Edited by Jesus Is Lord

Lenoir City hosts Bearden Friday. Will the Panthers have a change? I think it will be closer than people think.

not if they play like they did against heritage. hood isn't strong enough inside. he's tall and blocks some shots but heritage pushed him around all night. for lenoir city to beat bearden helton will have to be on and cusick will have to pick it up down low which i think he will. he had a pretty good defensive game against heritage. it is my understanding that lenoir city will also be playing without dylan robinson friday night i think that will hurt lenoir city down low. lenoir city can definately win this one but the question is... how bad do they want it?

i think Bearden will win by less than 10. Simpson for Bearden can be a force inside. he is big but from what i saw when they played Farragut was he wasnt very aggressive. or when he was he got a foul. he basically only played a half but only had like 3 pts and he got a technical about halfway through the 1st qtr. he seemed to get frustrated really easy. i havent seen LC play but from the way it seems they have been playin until tuesday they should keep it close.

Edited by ihavenofriendzz

Farragut over South Doyle by 25

William Blount over Maryville by 5

William Blount is a very disciplined and aggressive team. However, I don't think that they can handle Maryville's inside game. Maryville by 15.

South Doyle has solid players and has played Farragut once already. In that game, Farragut shot the ball extremely well. IFarragut cannot shoot the ball that well every night. This will be a close game at South Doyle. Farragut by 5.

Saw the South Doyle Alcoa game tonight. Left at the end of the 3rd and it was Alcoa 51 South Doyle 17. I think South Doyle only scored 3 points in the second and third quarters combined. It was 16 to 14 Alcoa after the first, the South Doyle started subbing the wrong guys and got behind. Should be interesting to see how South Doyle plays tomorrow.