2007 Huntingdon Mustangs

bulldawgs#1

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The team should be in good shape next year. The offensive and defensive lines should be really strong with a lot of people playing that played last year. I know of at least 6 that will be back along with parham who tore his acl last year week 1.

Quarterback should be strong with Cole McAdams holding it down. From what I have seen so far he has a very strong arm and can do a lot with the ball in his hands. I dont know about the recievers though. Might be a weak point but we will just have to see how that works out.

Running back will probably be played by about 3 or 4 different players with Weathers, Hampton, and Taylor. The fullback will be pretty good but Huntingdon has always had good full backs as long as i can remember.

As far as the defense goes the linebackers will probably be undersized but really fast and will be able to run to the ball. Only 1 starter returns here so i expect to see some new faces and maybe a lot of people working in and out.

The Db's need to be better next year. I dont know if they will let McAdams play both ways but they may not have a choice. Should be an interesting year and i look foward to next year.

I think Huntingdon will be just fine next year. We will have 3 starters back next year that didn't play but a few games early because of injuries and we'll have Parham back at tackle after injuring his ACL in the 1st half against Camden.

McCadams came in on a whim and filled in for Crocker at QB against Dresden without really knowing the offense and did really good. Most teams we played didn't get to see Parham,Hampton,Baxter, or Brandon Taylor play and they will be back next year.

I think the Mustangs coming back next year got a huge "wake-up" last year. After defeating Ripley in the Jamboree 21-0 things went downhill steadily. I know the Milan posters will look at this negatively but I thought we got some terrible breaks against them. I'm saying we just self destructed. Things like the muffed Milan punt and Brent Taylor breaking away on the 2nd half kick return and pulls a hamstring. I will say the Bulldogs were better than us though but we had our chances.... Fans from other schools didn't get to witness this every week like we did. We kept saying what will happen next....

The new region alignment will certainly help us next year. Mansfield has a bad taste in his mouth and the players do too...

I think Huntingdon will be just fine next year. We will have 3 starters back next year that didn't play but a few games early because of injuries and we'll have Parham back at tackle after injuring his ACL in the 1st half against Camden.

McCadams came in on a whim and filled in for Crocker at QB against Dresden without really knowing the offense and did really good. Most teams we played didn't get to see Parham,Hampton,Baxter, or Brandon Taylor play and they will be back next year.

I think the Mustangs coming back next year got a huge "wake-up" last year. After defeating Ripley in the Jamboree 21-0 things went downhill steadily. I know the Milan posters will look at this negatively but I thought we got some terrible breaks against them. I'm saying we just self destructed. Things like the muffed Milan punt and Brent Taylor breaking away on the 2nd half kick return and pulls a hamstring. I will say the Bulldogs were better than us though but we had our chances.... Fans from other schools didn't get to witness this every week like we did. We kept saying what will happen next....

The new region alignment will certainly help us next year. Mansfield has a bad taste in his mouth and the players do too...

I will agree huntington had a lot of bad breaks this year. In the milan game, the returner catching a cramp was unfortunate, but the player sticking his hand out to stop a punt that was being kicked to his team that was just a mental mistake. I have a lot of respect for huntington and i fully expect them to return to their powerhouse status next season. I'm pretty sure that everyone expects huntington to be in the playoffs and i expect they will make a deep run.

Since Milan and Huntington are now in different regions, will they now meet in the semi finals like they used to as opposed the quarter finals?

I will agree huntington had a lot of bad breaks this year. In the milan game, the returner catching a cramp was unfortunate, but the player sticking his hand out to stop a punt that was being kicked to his team that was just a mental mistake. I have a lot of respect for huntington and i fully expect them to return to their powerhouse status next season. I'm pretty sure that everyone expects huntington to be in the playoffs and i expect they will make a deep run.

Since Milan and Huntington are now in different regions, will they now meet in the semi finals like they used to as opposed the quarter finals?

It will just depend on how the align the brackets but there is a pretty good chance of it.