Titans

Unlike about a month ago.

I don't see the Titans making any changes this off season as for as Floyd Reese & Jeff Fisher goes.

I heard or read I think it was Reese say that this offseason for the first time in several years the Titans will have a lot of money for free agent signings ad that they would spend it. (I see a veteran corner opposite Pacman next season! :blink: )

This past off season and during the season I think Floyd Reese has done a great job with what money he had signing guys like...

wr - Bobby Wade (signed from the Bears near the end of last season)

wr - David Givins (NE Patriots/When healthy one of the best in the league!)

ss - Chris Hope (Pittsburg Steelers/starter & won a SB ring last year)

c - Kevin Mawae (NY Jets, starter, Pro Bowler)

lb - David Thornton (Indy Colts, starter and I think was leading tackler?)

qb - Kerry Collins (Has helped Young understand the and prepare for games)

dl - Robaire Smith (Why did Houston not want him back?)

dl - Tony Brown (signed from Carolina ps and has done nothing but make plays!)

fb - Ahmard Hall (undrafted free agent signed from Texas & USMC)

The team is getting better every week and are just two field goals away from winning five of there last six games and look at the final six games they have on the schedule they get the tough ones at home!

NY Giants =Titans pull The Miracle II

Indianapolis = Lost by one point at Indy in VY 2nd start! If the Titans can get the running game going like they did at Indy and the crowd gets into the game and is loud! Titans The Miracle Part III

at Houston = The Titans now head to Houston rolling! Can't stop the Vincanity!

Jacksonville = Can the Titans pull off another one?

at Buffalo =

New England =

It wouldn't surprise me if they won four or five of there final six games.

Did you Know? 16 points!!

Just 16 points is all the Titans need and they would be (7-3) instead of (3-7)!!

Losses...

Jets 23-16.

Miami 13-10.

Indianapolis 14-13.

Baltimore 27-26.

If I am not mistaken the Titans were leading in all of those games in the 4th quarter?

The team is getting better every week and are just two field goals away from winning five of there last six games and look at the final six games they have on the schedule they get the tough ones at home!

NY Giants

Indianapolis

at Houston

Jacksonville

at Buffalo

New England

It wouldn't surprise me if they won four or five of there final six games.

I made this prediction before last weeks game in the "Cowboys want Fisher" thread!

The Titans are one big wr threat away from being a pretty good offensive team and one more solid corner to go opposite Pacman and maybe a free safety!

Edited by Sequatchie

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a matter of whether the Titans are going to fire Fisher or not. They would be idiots to let Fisher go. But, Fisher's contract ends this year and the Titans acan opt for one more year, then he will be available.

Unless the Titans offer maaaaaaaaajor cabbage, Fisher will test the "free agent" waters. What's a coach like Fisher worth to a team like Indy, Atlanta, Washington or Seattle? He outcoached Dungy Sunday and really made him look bad with that move before the field goal at the end. OBTW, thanks for the time-out Tony, it really helped.

Fisher has a opportunity to rake in the major bucks, and he's not dumb.