Bearden

guirja

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest class

The Select practices at the thunderplex all the time.. it just so happens that the bearden players mainly come from 2 teams.. Select and Arsenal. I am pretty sure that it was just a select practice.

Guest dznutz

look redrage, i usually do not get on here and comment, but when i read this outlandish stuff that u are trying to make up, i have no choice but to comment. i happen to be one of the captains on this team, and if there was a practice of any sort, official or unofficial, i would have known about it. the last thing we need right now some random Lloyd trying to make up crap to get us in trouble. so if u wouldnt mind to leave us alone we'd appreciate it. thanks for trying though.

DZNUTZ I HAVE FABRICATED NOTHING! IT IS NOT CRAP. BY THE WAY DO THEY TEACH THAT WORD IN ENGLISH DOWN AT BEARDEN IT SEEMS TO BE VERY POPULAR. I WITNESSED A PLAYER THAT I KNOW PERSONALLY AT THE THUNDERPLEX PRACTICEING WITH A TEAM WHICH HE REFERED TO AS BEARDEN. VDOE222 MAY HAVE EXPLAINED IT BY SAYING THAT MANY OF THE BEARDEN PLAYERS PLAY FOR COMPETITIVE TEAMS THAT PRACTICE AT THE THUNDERPLEX. I TALKED TO A PARENT WHO HAS A CHILD THAT PLAYS FOR THE GIRLS TEAM THAT SAID THEY WILL START PRACTICE JULY 22 WHICH IS ONE WEEK EARLY. AGAIN DON'T BE SO PARANOID AND DEFENSIVE.

IF IT IS NOT GOING ON DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT. IF IT IS BE CAREFUL BECAUSE PEOPLE TALK ABOUT WHAT THEY SEE AND HEAR. GOOD LUCK IN THE SATE WE WILL BE THERE AS WELL IN ANOTHER CLASSIFICATION. REMEMBER BALL+COACH+PLAYERS=PRACTICE.

Guest dznutz

i appreciate u telling me what equals a practice. there is no paranoia here. the fact is people always try to bring u down when u get to the top. and heres a tangent topic, who cares what the girl soccer team is doing, i wouldnt care if the girls started practicing yesterday. why so look, no ones trying to get hard, we just want you to quit making stuff up. and yes a lot of players do player for eihter arsenal or select, but if u know this why bring it up. lets use a little common sense.

Again nothing is being made up! I witnessed this and or heard it first hand. You guys obviously didn't read the earlier post or you couldn't comprehend it.

I am not trying to put down your program. I simply ask a question and you guys are getting all defensive about it. If anyone is putting someone down it is you guy with your derogitory comments about me personally. I am known in soccer circles around Knoxville and I am presently associated with the Impact. I am not just shooting from the hip trying to get someone in trouble. For lack of a better explanation I am actually help[ing you guys by informing you of stuff that has been seen and heard. You better be concerned about what the girls are doing because if they get in trouble it could effect you as well, because you have the same coach. Again as I have stated time and time again if it is not going on don't worry about it, nothing will come of it. But remember the soccer circle in Knoxville is small and people talk about things they see and hear. Good luck in the state.

Hey Redrage. Quit dancing around and tell us who you are and what info you have. Why start and perpertuate these rumors. If you have creditable infom let us see it so we can deal with it. The say your dealing with this is making accusations as if they were the true statements. If you won't come forth with the info drop it. In spite of your claim that you're trying to help, you're making things worse.

Hey Redrage. Quit dancing around and tell us who you are and what info you have. Why start and perpertuate these rumors. If you have creditable infom let us see it so we can deal with it. The say your dealing with this is making accusations as if they were the true statements. If you won't come forth with the info drop it. In spite of your claim that you're trying to help, you're making things worse.

Read the previous post. I never said I was going to report any thing. I just asked a question. Is there any truth to the rumor that Bearden was being reported for practicing out of season? Then I simply stated what I had witnessed at the Thunderplex and the info I heard form a Bearden parent about the girls team starting early July 22.

Who I am doesn't really matter and for me to substantiate this would mean I would have to make public my sources which I don't intend to do on this public forum. This should only be info shared with the A.D. at Bearden, the A.D. for Knox Co. schools, and the tssaa.

This needs to come to a stop right now. Redrage it does seem that you are trying to start trouble for these teams. I personally have heard different info than what you have provided us with here. I don't want rumors being spread about these two teams, because they are consistently in the mix of the championship run. You might be wondering why this annoys me, well my sister was a 2 year starter in goal for Turner and my brother has been the back-up to Crunk for the past 2 seasons. Personlly, I think the coach at Bearden is smart enough to understand what would happen to the program if guilty of such actions. By the way, I talked with one of the players from the girls team last night and she said that their team will not start practice until July 29, but will be doing conditioning which is led by team captains starting July 22. Also, you should not go around threatening high school kids like this, and yes there was a threat made in your last post. So please everyone just drop this, and good luck in your title run as well as the run for #1 in the nation.