Bearden

guirja

farraugut definately has the ability to upset beardan, it just depends on how they play. if i heard correctly, farragut dominated their first game against beardan, though lost as the bulldogs pulled out two late goals. they could win it next time

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dirtydawgs1

Unfortunately, Farragut didn't pull it out. It was pretty much a one sided game the second half. Coming out of halftime 1-1 we put in 3 goals in the second half and with about 2 minutes to go Ian Backstrom buried a PK (congradulations, a hard earned goal). But no, farragut wasn't able to pull it out and thanks to our amazing forward Victor Upshaw (who had a hat trick) we dominated making it a 4-2 game. Sorry to upset you guys.

well unfortunately farragut didnt put together a full game from what I've heard. But I wouldnt look too far ahead if I were bearden. We all know that last time they did that they could barely squeak by a sub par south doyle. Farragut has shown signs of being able to beat and be better than bearden and if they together a full game dont be surprised if bearden goes home early this year. either way it'll be fhs vs bhs come region finals and whoever wins will be the favorite for the state title.

Guest dirtydawgs1

why do u keep saying next time? before friday night it was, next time they play farragut they will get it handed to em. and now once again after friday night it's, next time they play farragut they will get it handed to em? what's goin on Irish?

Guest dznutz

i agree irish, why dont you give us some of the respect we deserve for gettin it done. were not gettin cocky, or counting fhs out for the next time, but the fact of the matter is we got it done this time, so give credit where credit is due.

Dirty dawg(josh or todd), and dznuts(dboe). hows it goin guys. I've been giving you credit all year all over this site. I also give farragut where it is due as well. I have thought all year that they were the only team capable of beating you and I think both teams are very well matched thats all. Being someone who went to farragut I am a little biased for them. You guys beat them twice proving my theory yours, and everyone elses that u are better than them. Good luck with your state run.

And one more thing, give up about that tie last year, I mean Shellbyville tied us. And don't think you want to be associated with them do ya. and also give up with the we didnt want to play you stuff because we already went over that. And I was also wondering about that Farragut game, I don't really know how fair that was.