Next year...

goldenbird88

There is something seriously wrong here. Northwest is the worst team in the Clarksville area from what I hear. Munford won't be in the top 30 if they don't recruit some more players from the Melrose's, East's and Frayser's much like they did this year. They had 5 new senior players on the team this year. Melrose is coming back they were young this year and will be ready for a run next year.

Didn't you hear Memphis North-North has under constuction 4 new apartment projects that are currently under way. There is orange mound atoka, bing-drummonds-hampton, Hickory-beaver creek-hill, and last but not least da bay off da bluff.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but of course Maryville dominates all. Someones going to knock them off eventually. Its just going to take some luck.

It won't happen next year......Maryville will be loaded! You are right....it will eventually happen but I seriously doubt it will be Rhea County.

Yeah I say in 3 years. Maryville's freshman class was weak this year.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1. marryville

2. hillsboro

3. morristown west

4. melrose

5. red bank

6. henry co.

7. mumford

8. morristown east

9. mt. juliet

10. NORTHWEST :unsure:

?

So you think Clarksville Wildcats don't deserve to be on your list? I like that over look them. GOD i'm ready for this year i wish i could play. With this crazy world we live in today i sure could use the release lol.. I feel we can make your list. WORK HARD CATS!

Edited by Golfendude

• 3 weeks later...

It is indeed true..hes been w/ the team since after winter break .......attending workouts regularly...him and easterly look 2 be a crucial 1,2 punch in the passing game the d-line and o-line look 2 be some of the strongest west has had in a while..and rumor is they have this guy a defensive end who is about 6'4 270????? :unsure:if this is true i feel sry 4 the qb who has 2 take hits from that guy ......they also return all skill positions on dfense cept middle linebacker and free saftey and even there they have a guy who is game tested and proven......this is just a early overlook tho once rugby season is over we will get a real look @ wat west has this year..we scrimage AC and POSSIBLY fulton..i hope so anyway.....and i do believe that west should b on that list along w/ central..u dont make it 2 the playoffs in 3-4a and not be considered one of the top 15 to 10 toughest 4a teams or otherwise in the state...after all west finished 2nd in 3-4a behind maryville..and that is saying something my friends no matter where u are...good luck 2 all teams in spring practice..and hope 4 all 2 have a productive spring...

..As always.. ..Go Rebels :lol: