Tri-County Seven

krichunaka

Congradulations to Jarfly on being inducted very good softball player back in his days very nice man to. And FAN12 to answer your question things do seem to be pretty down on the creek right now for the time being and until they decide to make some changes I dont see things getting better.

I havent heard that much about the off the court incidents maybe you can fill me in on that but I do know that if they dont pick up a win this week against a very weak University School team than the outcome may not look so bright for the Rangers and the rest of their season.

Krich how is that Eltorito by the way havent had the pleasure of eating there yet is it worth wasting a paycheck on.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

krich,

Good luck with that article. I e-mailed Fritz & Chambers both and didn't get a response. I think being the first player ever to be inducted is certainly newsworthy - but that's just my opinion.

nosebleed, the creekers have some problems alright but it's too long to go into here. I'm going to try my best to be at the next game so maybe we can talk about it there.

Coach 17, I know Ryann would like to hear from you. Another friendly face would be welcome 350 miles from home. She's red shirting this year but next fall I'm sure she would love for you to come & see her play. I have a great team picture of the Lady Govs - if you want to leave me an e-mail address, I'll be glad to send it to you. Ryann has probably grown a little since you saw her last!

krich,

Good luck with that article. I e-mailed Fritz & Chambers both and didn't get a response. I think being the first player ever to be inducted is certainly newsworthy - but that's just my opinion.

nosebleed, the creekers have some problems alright but it's too long to go into here. I'm going to try my best to be at the next game so maybe we can talk about it there.

Coach 17, I know Ryann would like to hear from you. Another friendly face would be welcome 350 miles from home. She's red shirting this year but next fall I'm sure she would love for you to come & see her play. I have a great team picture of the Lady Govs - if you want to leave me an e-mail address, I'll be glad to send it to you. Ryann has probably grown a little since you saw her last!

You should e-mail me. I'll make sure it gets in there.

Wes