2007 Region 6 1A

Big Bigby

Its pretty obvious who bottomline is. Every since he played his last season in 2004 all he's done is put down current players. I dont know where he gets his axe to grind but he and his posts are considered a joke by people close to the football program. Stoops and Clifton both had more yards and td's than he ever thought about getting but he was a good player. Maybe he's jealous of Stoops being more productive wearing that #5 than he was.

You think he's #5 from 2004 ?? Don't know about that one????? I would like to know though... :lol::angry::thumb:

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Defense won the JB game.

Yes they do. All but three.

Actually, Mount pleasant gave up well over 200 yards on the ground and another hundred with change in the air. Mount Pleasant kept up with them beautifully on offense and the defense stepped up and made a big stop on a conversion. I hate to say it, but one big stop is not winning the game for your team. If Mount Pleasant had an Defense to go with their offense it wouldn't have been as close of a game to begin with. but regardless i am glad to hear they have all but three returning that makes me reconsider where i would rank them right now.....

Actually, Mount pleasant gave up well over 200 yards on the ground and another hundred with change in the air. Mount Pleasant kept up with them beautifully on offense and the defense stepped up and made a big stop on a conversion. I hate to say it, but one big stop is not winning the game for your team. If Mount Pleasant had an Defense to go with their offense it wouldn't have been as close of a game to begin with. but regardless i am glad to hear they have all but three returning that makes me reconsider where i would rank them right now.....

Your wrong, one good stop did win it for their team against JB that night( last play of the game). That defense of mTp give up yards and so did the NO.1 defense of JB. But the defense of mTP held JB to under 30 points that night. Not too many teams in '06 did that, did they? Doing that, I'd say took more than just one good stop. :thumb:

I'd say...

1. mTp

2. FCS

You'd say....

1. FCS

2. mTp

We'd say....

Like to find out in the Championship game in '07 :lol:

Edited by Big Bigby

:lol:

Lil22 is that why marco had 3to4 guys hanging on him all the time trying to break tackels? and futher more i beleave i know a little bit about football and if you did you would agree. Because they did not do their job i could have had nine tds in mop up duty with MP OLINE. I am not bashing them i am just telling the truth!! And a another thing too get respect you have to earn it. one game it was 3and one ball goes to stoops than it's 4and 13 and who gets the first down MARCO any questions? You know i am not the only one who thinks this just listen to the fans and talk to some of the players one on one they will tell you. You know i am not wasting my time on you anymore it's pretty clear that you are related too one of them. THE TRUTH HURTS BUT IT WILL SET YOU FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PS HE DID NOT HAVE 800 YARDS RUSHING mybe stoops and clifton together did but that's pushing it. :thumb:

Bottomline I have talked to fans and players. Who do you think won the MVP Offense award at the Athletic Banquet this year? :angry:

But how much more of a threat would he be to run or catch instead of run or pass? :thumb:

Who is going to throw it to him? Is it worth the chance to take him out of a role in which he has stated sveral times he likes better than RB? Just some food for thought. I personally think he needs to stay right where he is unless a 6'4" 220 pound gunslinger roles up into town.

Does your rich prep school not post much on CoachT. You seem to have a lot of intrest in MP.

Bottomline, you have a right to your opinion like anybody else, but do remember when you point out one of the players by name, they are kids who are busting their but just like you did. If you are #5 from 2004 what happen to your college football career? Didnt you sign with some school in west Tn.

Does your rich prep school not post much on CoachT. You seem to have a lot of intrest in MP.

LOL, the roof is falling apart, and we have portables in the back... does that sound "rich" to you?? oh, and if you are gonna say all our money is in football, ask some Gordonsville or Temple fans what they thought of our field. The surface is alright, but bleachers are not what you would expect at all.

As for intrest in Mount Pleasant, I thought that most fans wouldn't mind someone who is just interested in their school. I know i am saying some things that could come off as insulting, but i am really just trying to figure out how they will stack up next season. If was insulting them, i would be one of the guys who just post's one time and says "MARCO PLEASANT GOT LUCKY TO GET AS FAR AS THEY DID THEY WILL STINK ONCE HE IS GONE" ... but i haven't done that i don't think...

And if all of that isn't enough, we have common ground... i don't like collinwood at all either ;)

i'm not exactly sure what his stats was but i believe he had over 700 yards rushing. but im sure that you can ask wholder and he will give you the amount if you want it.

#15 80 carries 637 yds 6 td averaged 7.96 yds per carry

#5 87 carries 601 yds 9 td averaged 6.91 yds pre carry

Just my opinion..... As long as Marco is at MP, he will get the ball on every snap. I am sure there will be a wrinkle or two put in but #12 will be the singal caller at MPHS.

Edited by wholder

Just to be clear, everything said so far between mphstigers87 and I is extremely hypothetical. The previous two post hit the nail on the head, just to be clear. :lol:

But to answer his question, I would say the only one decent enough would be the Brown kid. He's no deep threat by any means, but has a good enough arm to hit Marco or the English kid or Houston for 10-20 yards. Also has stepped his game up and can scramble pretty good if he gets into trouble. Pretty quick if he's gotta go with it.

I'd say line the backfield 3-4 deep..power run..power run...and to mix that up with a good short route passing game with Marco involved in receiving(like what New Orleans is doing with Bush). Look out.

No one can stop mTp's power run, they just can't. :D

What say U?