2007 Region 6 1A

Big Bigby

Only reason we do not like them is because; if you beat them they still think they won the ball game.

The only collinwood guy i remember is ssssssssssssss .... after we played them and beat them 28-0, everytime he talked about it (which was rare i will admit) he just said how they held FCS to like 5 first downs and less than a hundred yards .... he always ignored that his team got held to their lowest of the season and shut out two years in a row... But some of them like wingman seem kinda nice, i guess every school has different fans.....

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only collinwood guy i remember is ssssssssssssss .... after we played them and beat them 28-0, everytime he talked about it (which was rare i will admit) he just said how they held FCS to like 5 first downs and less than a hundred yards .... he always ignored that his team got held to their lowest of the season and shut out two years in a row... But some of them like wingman seem kinda nice, i guess every school has different fans.....

Exactly.... they had more yards, more first downs, more sacks, more big runs, more this & more that but only thing that matters is the "W".

Wingman.... "Go Trojans"

So it's okay for other fans to say what they want too because they buy their tickets at the booth. Well i do too and i was just stating my opipion on here like ya'll was about where i thought the team needed help.And everybody on here get's all uptight. I am a fan that has gave money at road blocks and bought programs at the games to help the boosters out with the sports programs at mphs. In the future i will not say any names of players but i will say the position! And i will call it like i see it and if i offend anyone on here i can not help it. Now as far as the oline losing somevery good players i think we have some guys that will fill there shoes not easy but they will do okay.TIGERS #1

Names are O.K. Its the negative adjectives before and after the name that gets the up-tightness going. As the old saying goes "You can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time."

As far as the o-line I agree, there's enough cornbread feed boys on the sideline to handle the loss of positions there. The best question MPHSTIGERFAN raised is; who's gonna lead the defense and secondary? Jay Stoops, Kyle Bayes, David Brown, Dusty Robertson comes to mind at first thought for linebackers, leading the d-line as far as set up to defend the run. Houston and English maybe our corners now?? Hate to say it but Marco pulling more double duty as saftey changing out time to time with someone like Jed Davis. Experience in these players could be the deciding factors. Believe they got it physically, but mentally will they be ready?? I think so. These players looked good last year.

Edited by Big Bigby

wingman is a collinwood fan? i thought he just like everyone but CA n MTP

beau butler graduating=499 rushing yards in 07 fer da wood!!!!!!

hey dude from friendship.....all i ever said was your team couldnt move the ball a lick against collinwood......it was the stone truth so just get over it.......

Case and point. Just in case anyone needed an example..

Edited by FCSprideatUT

idk how u get im a CA fan outa how wingman goes for everyone but CA and MTP.......but pretty much yes, i admire you for being able to pull outa that sentence that im a CA fan.... :lol:

Earlier post you said you would pull for mTp since they were a Maury Co. team.

Figured CA, Central, or SHill. I just payed attention to what I read and did the math. B):)

T I G E R S T I G E R S T I G E R S T I G E R S T I G E R S T I G E R S T I G E R S T I G E R S T I G E R S T I G E R S T I G E R S T I G E R S T I G E R S T I G E R S T I G E R S T I G E R S T I G E R S T I G E R S T I G E R S T I G E R S T I G E R S T I G E R S T I G E R S T I G E R S T I G E R S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

I see u have a lot of spare time on ur hands.........but i caint think of nuthin i'd rather do than type W I L D C A T S abuncha times