2007 Region 6 1A

Big Bigby

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes...............are you coming down? If so, look me up. I may be running the chains.

Yes, I was there. Did not get the reply till now though. Which back was S. Adams #10 or #5?

Cascade was the best of the 3 teams in the scrimmage.

Great to meet yeah cascade11, looking forward to Friday now. Wait, we have Tuesday first.

Yes, I was there. Did not get the reply till now though. Which back was S. Adams #10 or #5?

Great to meet yeah cascade11, looking forward to Friday now. Wait, we have Tuesday first.

Same here, WHOLDER, we'll have to get together Friday and talk some more. I'm glad you backed me up on how the scrimmage went. I think I was perceived as bias (which I may be a bit) but I thought at this point in time, Cascade looked pretty good last Friday also. I don't know if we have an answer for wonderboy over there at MP, but it'll be fun seeing a special talent like that. I'll look you up Friday. Is your partner going to be there also?

Adams is #10. #5 is sophomore Max Risner, he's going to play a big role this year. Do you remember Colt Risner #7 from a few years ago? Thats his brother.

Thanx to you goobers for stopping by and saying hello. :thumb:

Adams is #10. #5 is sophomore Max Risner, he's going to play a big role this year. Do you remember Colt Risner #7 from a few years ago? Thats his brother.

Thanx to you goobers for stopping by and saying hello. :thumb:

I remember Colt, both of them look like they will be great backs

What did you think of TCA? Most people think they are the team to beat from the west.

Edited by wholder

I remember Colt, both of them look like they will be great backs

What did you think of TCA? Most people think they are the team to beat from the west.

TCA looked good at times then very average at times. I found it really hard to rate any of the teams because of the constant change from O to D and team to team. Thats the one thing I hate about three ways. You cant settle in, which is what some teams do best.

If TCA had some really good recievers, I might think them to be the Best of the West. Right now I havent a clue.

I dont think that anyone can knock off MP. Our line is coming back as big,stronger,more experienced and possibly faster. Marco runs and throws now. and our Recievers are doing better this year. when last year was over Most people lost unreplaceable starters. in MPs case, we had good seniors but we alswo have people are are just as good if not better to fill those spots. dont think other teams have that. So I gonna go with a Back to Back to Back to Back region championship.