2007 Region 6 1A

Big Bigby

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha Ha very funny you guys. Seriously. Coacht went "out" for about a week and a couple of days and it finally came back and now that problem exist. I have a 21" monitor so I doubt very seriously I need anything bigger. I don't know a whole lot about computers so I asked just in case if there was something wrong on my end. But the format or whatever was fine before Coacht re-worked the website so I just figured it was something Coacht had done.

Young Tiger are you running the new format as well, the dark gray and light gray background?

Ha Ha very funny you guys. Seriously. Coacht went "out" for about a week and a couple of days and it finally came back and now that problem exist. I have a 21" monitor so I doubt very seriously I need anything bigger. I don't know a whole lot about computers so I asked just in case if there was something wrong on my end. But the format or whatever was fine before Coacht re-worked the website so I just figured it was something Coacht had done.

Young Tiger are you running the new format as well, the dark gray and light gray background?

I found the following suggestion in the "suggestions to posters" thread that may apply to your problem, Big. Might be worth a try.......

Best Font Settings to view site. I saw a fan's computer once and didn't recognize my own site. It was set for Large fonts and there was "stuff" all over the place. Using Internet Explorer click "View", "Text Size" and see what you like. I use the Smaller option but you decide.

I found the following suggestion in the "suggestions to posters" thread that may apply to your problem, Big. Might be worth a try.......

Best Font Settings to view site. I saw a fan's computer once and didn't recognize my own site. It was set for Large fonts and there was "stuff" all over the place. Using Internet Explorer click "View", "Text Size" and see what you like. I use the Smaller option but you decide.

Thanks for the help Cascade11, but it didn't work. I went over to "Questions and comments" in Tennessee Boards and posed the question and a moderator showed me the way. I had to change the screen resolution on my computer in my control panel. It was set too low. Thanks again for trying. Maybe next time we converse I'll try and be a lot nicer from here on out. :)

Edited by Big Bigby

So what you are saying you will be following lewis county the rest of the year. I guess i was right . Ps No hard feeling hope lewis county beats everybody but MP

Nope, hope and pray I will studying and working my tail off to get into Pharmacy school the rest of the year. I have blood ties to both places, but I was born and raised in MP and will always be a tiger.

Yeah his cousin, Chuck Dodson, plays for LC so thats where the blood ties are for LC. But he is a true Tiger, born and raise. I graduated with him in 02. So I sure he is a huge MP fan but supports LC b/c of family. Hopefully heck be on our side tonight though rooting for the Tigers.