2007 Region 6 1A

Big Bigby

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Care to elaborate a little bit?? i have at least given some explanation (even if you don't agree with it at all) behind my theory. Would you mind returning the courtesy???

I hope that Mount Pleasant proves me wrong this comming season. But the way i look at it (as false as it may prove to be) is that when Marco clicked Mount Pleasant won, and when Marco didn't click Mount Pleasant didn't win. It may be horribly wrong, but that is what i see when i look at game stats.

As for being convinced on the best shot, i have thought the past two years that the winner of Region 5 vs. 6 was going to be in the burro, mabey it is just that i am a little sullen over them making my brakets look stupid, but i am gonna pick a west team that i have never even heard of to be in the burro.

TWO games away, over in possumtown we learned the hard way that making it to the burro can be a very horrible experince as well as a good one.

Best of luck to Mount Pleasant on an undefeated region championship for the.... actually don't know, would it be 4th or 5th year in a row? either way best of luck.

I'm with you on your angle that your looking at. I'm just keeping the faith. Thanks for the well wishes. <_<

mtp lost a running back, and a lineman or 2, who else did they lose that actually played alot?

#4 WR/DB Starter on both sides of the ball

#14 FB/LB Starter on both sides of the ball

#76 OL/DL Starter on Offense & played defense

#66 OL/DL Missed 6 to 8 games due to a broken leg. His replacement was a Junior.

Those are the Seniors that MP lost that had lots of playing time.

#14 FB/LB Beau Butler....41 carries, 202 yards, 3 TD's as fullback(The Tennessean). Is the RB that mTp lost. mTp's most potent backs are still there. Just for those that don't know. WH knows, but the rest of you might not.

Beau will be missed greatly on Defense. Maybe Ju-Ju will fill that spot nicely.

Edited by Big Bigby

Spring Practice begins May 9th...... Spring Scrimmages are, at Cannon County & home aganist Eagleville (not sure of the dates).

does any of your football players like ours play baseball, this really effects the smaller schools in the spring, but I am ready for some contact cant wait, JB starts apr.23 and good luck to the MTP tigers Im sure we will be keeping up with each other soon. possible showdown again lets hope. a big shout out from the mascot to all of the players, fans, maybe we will meet again

does any of your football players like ours play baseball, this really effects the smaller schools in the spring, but I am ready for some contact cant wait, JB starts apr.23 and good luck to the MTP tigers Im sure we will be keeping up with each other soon. possible showdown again lets hope. a big shout out from the mascot to all of the players, fans, maybe we will meet again

Are there any scrimmages scheduled?

Yes there are several that play baseball. Just off the top of my head there are about 9 or 10 that play both. About 5 or 6 started in some capacity for the football team last year. The other 5 are Freshmen and saw some time on the football field.

I believe we start a little later than you do. Maybe around the 4th of May, or maybe that is our first scrimmage.

Good luck to you guys also.